SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs/@ Bemidji State

AZSIOUX

I think Poolman will be the odd man out Friday night but wouldn't be surprised to see him Saturday for somebody. As for the forwards I'd guess we see pretty much the same lineup as tonight but with St.Clair replacing Sanderson for Friday. 

I would think that if Poolman is going to play this weekend, they would let him get a little more comfortable at home first, but who knows maybe they want to see how he reacts on the road. 

I'm guessing that Poolman is playing this coming weekend.  I wasn't soley focused on him however I didn't really notice the mistakes some of you are pointing out.  I remember someone saying Ladue didn't look up to snuff early last year and that was clearly wrong.  Poolman is the type of player that should get drastically better each game early on.

I remember one specific play where Poolman got caught pretty flat-footed in his d-zone but not going to condemn a rookie defenseman in his first exhibition game either. 

I just thought his hands and feet looked a little clumsy but that is to be expected in your first college game. I think he will settle in nicely.

I heard no. Mn prairie public only.

Over the air on Lakeland Public TV, any of Minnesota Public Television alternate channels or through WCHA.tv.  I think a one day pass on WCHA.tv is $12 and gets you access to all games that day.  Anchorage has a home game against Wisconsin that night that would start near the end of the BSU game.

Over the air on Lakeland Public TV, any of Minnesota Public Television alternate channels or through WCHA.tv. I think a one day pass on WCHA.tv is $12 and gets you access to all games that day. Anchorage has a home game against Wisconsin that night that would start near the end of the BSU game.

Personally I love the bemidji broadcasts. I think they do a great job and really like that they can be picked up ota where I'm at:)

Over the air on Lakeland Public TV, any of Minnesota Public Television alternate channels or through WCHA.tv.  I think a one day pass on WCHA.tv is $12 and gets you access to all games that day.  Anchorage has a home game against Wisconsin that night that would start near the end of the BSU game.

Nice, thanks.  I'll probably pick up the webcast then.

Nothing on DirecTV Im guessing?

If you get the Minneapolis/St. Paul "locals", Lakeland Public shows up on channel 22.  I don't believe Dish Network has it on their lineup (I am a DirecTV subscriber).