SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 NHL Season

MafiaMan

The fat lady is warming up on the Wild season. Pathetic.

Just proves once again that hockey is a team game and dropping a quarter of a billion $$$ on two guys (no matter how talented) won't get you over the hump.  They need to keep doing what they have been doing; drafting and developing more talent in-house and then calling them up when they are ready for the big leagues.  I do think if they stick with the plan, it will bear fruit.

The fat lady is warming up on the Wild season. Pathetic.

Their effort is absolutely horrible right now. They have to find one of their goalies to consistently make some saves and if they do they have a talented enough roster to be a contender if players start playing like they can. I think their next 2 games against Winnipeg are critical and if they lose them some sort of change might be coming quick probably Yeo.

Their effort is absolutely horrible right now. They have to find one of their goalies to consistently make some saves and if they do they have a talented enough roster to be a contender if players start playing like they can. I think their next 2 games against Winnipeg are critical and if they lose them some sort of change might be coming quick probably Yeo.

The Wild have a deep enough roster to go deep in the Stanley Cup Playoffs, but their goaltending is killing them right now. 

Speaking of paint drying...the Columbus Blue Jackets skated circles around the Boston Orange Cones last night...6-2.

What a horrible game, I rushed the family home from Hu Hot to see that debacle... I think there's going to be a house cleaning in Boston soon. Claude might be the next NHL coach on the way out.

Edmonton needs to clean house from the top down. Edmonton should just play in the AHL since they are terrible in the NHL.

Saw a few low-lights of their recent games...goalie gets pulled, back-up gets inmediately plowed over by an opponent and not a single Oiler comes to his defense...guys skating around line they're playing in the Apple Valley boot hockey D league. What an embarrassment.