SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 NHL Season

MafiaMan

Saw a few low-lights of their recent games...goalie gets pulled, back-up gets inmediately plowed over by an opponent and not a single Oiler comes to his defense...guys skating around line they're playing in the Apple Valley boot hockey D league. What an embarrassment.

The NHL should relegate the Oilers to the AHL and move the AHL champion to the NHL ;)  

What a horrible game, I rushed the family home from Hut Hot to see that debacle... I think there's going to be a house cleaning in Boston soon. Claude might be the next NHL coach on the way out.

If Claude gets shown the door, that would be a traveshamockery.  No way should he lose his job.

The Bruins needs a shake up, goaltending and defense is brutal. I am not impressed with their forward play either.

A shakeup maybe, but you don't dump Claude for this.  Go get Hall or Eberle from Edmonton, or kick the tires on a few of the Blues and dump a few guys on the roster.  But getting rid of Julien would be a major mistake.

A shakeup maybe, but you don't dump Claude for this.  Go get Hall or Eberle from Edmonton, or kick the tires on a few of the Blues and dump a few guys on the roster.  But getting rid of Julien would be a major mistake.

Who do the Bruins trade for Jordan  Eberle? I am all for Eberle or Oshie going to the Bruins.

In your New Year's dreams you'll find Oshie in a Bruins uniform...

The way the Blues GM does things I wouldn't be surprised if he traded Oshie to Boston. I still think he was stupid for trading Halak. The Blues keep Halak they don't go out and get Brodeur when Elloitt got hurt.

This is the first I have heard of this, but yes, it looks like both will be out. Theyr'e both day-to-day. 

Currently sitting in 10th place in the Eastern Conference and struggling through what looks to be their worst season in years, they will be without two of their best forwards on Monday night when they take on the Detroit Red Wings.

Patrice Bergeron and Milan Lucic were both confirmed as out by Bruins coach Claude Julien on Monday morning, adding to the injury problems that have troubled the team this season. Both players were said to be day-to-day by Julien on Sunday, and that status remains the same Monday.

Hum, interesting. I wonder where my buddy Mafia Man is? Probably licking his wounds. The Bruins beat paint drying tonight 5-2. That was without two of their best players.

Been over in the college hockey forum...how's the view up from the #6 spot in the division look?

• Upvote 1