SiouxSports.com Forum

Future UND/ Bison football Game

Dagger

The items mentioned above, along with sending a number of current athletes to the winter Olympics. Along with another hand full of former athletes.

A couple of whom pulled off a hilarious choke job.

Why not have the first game in Fargo and then play every year at the home of the team that won the year before?

I think we should have every football between these two teams in the Fargodome......that's if the bison could field a team. Oh wait, they don't discipline for theft rings at Best Buy or faking signatures for a potential state law. How could that have slipped my mind. Sorry.

A couple of whom pulled off a hilarious choke job.

And one who was thrown out there time and again in sudden death situations and gained national fame, enough to garner him a commercial on TV. And you counter with who?

I think we should have every football between these two teams in the Fargodome......that's if the bison could field a team. Oh wait, they don't discipline for theft rings at Best Buy or faking signatures for a potential state law. How could that have slipped my mind. Sorry.

3 time NC

Yes you folk did real well this year in the head to head meetings. Congrats. All that talk is rivalry talk dont you think? But other than that NDSU has dome pretty good on the national stage this year. 3 time defending National Champion in football. Made the big dance in MBB and made it past round 1 with a victory over Oklahoma. Wrestling and track have also been on the national stage. I could go on but you get the idea. So with those thoughts in mind can you tell me what what UND did this past year. Not a troll question as I truely dont know.

I'll take "Beating the agricultural college in whatever sport manages to get scheduled" for $1000 Alex.

With that trendline it is understandable Gene is in no hurry to schedule football.

3 time NC

This is a fun game we like to play with the Gophers in hockey too.

If I weren't so lazy I would post the head to head football record vs the ac, to go with a national championship...but i'm lazy.

Are you really following the Big Sky Conference track meet?

Of course he is. You know how much Dan cares about track and field and softball.

He doesn't care about women's volleyball, WBB and soccer. Those sports mean nothing to him so he won't post anything about them.

• Upvote 1

Of course he is. You know how much Dan cares about track and field and softball.

He doesn't care about women's volleyball, WBB and soccer. Those sports mean nothing to him so he won't post anything about them.

Fun fact, Bisonville has more posts in a single UND thread, that was started in September, than the entire forums for each softball and track & field. What does that say about the Bison faithful?

Weber State was a big help during the transition. We have a great relationship with them. And by the way Gene Taylor is one of the most respected & successful AD's in FCS.

Okay Bison students... the next excuse we will learn to use today is......"Weber State was a big help during the transition. We have a great relationship with them."

Okay Bison students... the next excuse we will learn to use today is......"Weber State was a big help during the transition. We have a great relationship with them."

You must not be a business person.

Oh the memories!

The best was in 94. Brand new Fargodome 18,000+ and UND with their second string QB thrown in after halftime (after the starter is injured) kills the Bison 34-13. I am sure Rocky cried like a baby after the game.

By moving to FBS, one of the issues has with Grand Forks would be crossed off Taylor's list. NDSU would have its FBS away game.

I got a feeling when UND goes FBS we will be conference mates with NDSU.