SiouxSports.com Forum

Future UND/ Bison football Game

Dagger

A simple home and home; the one Faison agreed to when Taylor proposed it.

NDSU would make bank on that. How? $50 per seat for just that game, plus no payout to the visitor.

Like someone said: business climate. Fans, NDSU fans, would pay it, ... wouldn't they?

I would be ok with them getting the first 2 games.

Guaranty game in Fargo (2015), home and home in Fargo (2017) and Grand Forks (2019).

At the beginning of the 2019 game, play a taped apology about Roger's press conference. That would make them happy.

Guaranty game in Fargo (2015), home and home in Fargo (2017) and Grand Forks (2019).

At the beginning of the 2019 game, play a taped apology about Roger's press conference. That would make them happy.

Or better yet how about this...Gene, go F yourself and fill the games with a home and home of another FCS team. Problem solved.

I would be OK with this also. Like many of you, I don't care as much as before. Now, hopefully UND gets competitive. Go Bubba. bison can never say for certain they are better till it is proved on the field

You guys can go around puffing your chest up all you want, but until NDSU has actually beaten UND head-to-head, you've only completed half of what you could at the FCS level.

I'm sure it really bothers NDSU football players and coaches who are wearing 1, 2, or 3 NCAA championship rings that they didn't get to play UND at some point during that run.

NDSU would make bank on that. How? $50 per seat for just that game, plus no payout to the visitor.

Like someone said: business climate. Fans, NDSU fans, would pay it, ... wouldn't they?

NDSU will be charging $40 a game this year for every game anyway. I know that is hard to believe when you can buy a season ticket to UND football for $40. Why make an extra $5 or $10 per ticket for one game and let your bitter rival double their football ticket revenue 2 years later in one game? I don't see any reason to help a school that has coaches that claim they are the only Division 1 school in the state.

No what the transition taught everyone is UND did no real planning for the move. NDSU having all their success was killing them. Their arrogance told them that if NDSU can do it we'll have no problems. How did that work out? Went cheap on coaches and you can see the results. The only reason I'm following T&F is that will tell if you're in last place in BSC or second to last. Did you see our girls take down Auburn?

In case you are in the "cities" watching your softball team and can't get Internet let me tell people on the board that your team lost 4-1 to the Goofs. Game three is tonight.

NDSU will be charging $40 a game this year for every game anyway. I know that is hard to believe when you can buy a season ticket to UND football for $40. Why make an extra $5 or $10 per ticket for one game and let your bitter rival double their football ticket revenue 2 years later in one game? I don't see any reason to help a school that has coaches that claim they are the only Division 1 school in the state.

Let me know where I can get a season ticket for $40. Would love that price. Another BV urban legend?

UND is having zero problems filling our schedule. You are helping no one but to act like no one cares about the game is laughable.

UND is having zero problems filling our schedule. You are helping no one but to act like no one cares about the game is laughable.

Season tickets for 2014 is 75 and 90 bucks.

There is zero reason why UND should take a below market guarantee to get this game started. $190K for a game in Fargo? That's less than they pay the Ferris State's of the world. If they want to pay UND a guarantee, it should be at $300K-$400k minimum. That's what UND gets for an FBS guarantee and I'd much rather have us to do two of those in a season than take below market guarantee to do a favor for NDSU.

This just proves what we've known all along, which is that Gene Taylor is as big a POS as the majority of their fanbase.

What would your expenses be to travel to Fargo? Now what was Ferris States expenses? Big difference. HENCE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE GUARANTEE.

Great now the new d**k measuring stick for FU trolls is the price of football season tickets - what's next the price of popcorn?

Great now the new d**k measuring stick for FU trolls is the price of football season tickets - what's next the price of popcorn?

They can't do parking since the Fargodome is now on par with the Alerus at 5 bucks.

A lot easier to get games when you are not perceived as a difficult opponent