SiouxSports.com Forum

University of North Dakota Hockey 2014-15 season

Frozen4sioux

Wasn't there a loud party complaint at one of the players house after they got back from a regional? I forget whose house it was. That's why I said I believe at chorneys house..

I am not sure whose place it was at but the cops got them. seems like they aim to get them.

Oh....I thought you were talking about this years incident.

just got word from the club the herald will have a story about it tomorrow after we broke the story.

"We broke the story"- Good one. Where are the names from your "sources"? Otherwise your story is nothing more than college kids drink; police bust party; kids get tickets. Is it 1985?

Well he is right, once you do a public record search.

Who has time for that? I'm shocked that the info is available on a public records search when gfhockey's good old boys broke the story. hmmm.... coincidence? Maybe gfhockey is Schlossman?

To me...this is a non-issue. Boys will be boys...they got minors, who cares. We all did. If it is true they tried to bolt, I still don't care as we all tried to bolt when the police showed up to a party. Again, this is a laugher as what else to the GFPD have to do, seriously. I bet this made the front page of the Herald didn't it? Now if one of the was blasted at the wheel, got into an accident and hurt somebody....entirely different deal.

To me...this is a non-issue. Boys will be boys...they got minors, who cares. We all did. If it is true they tried to bolt, I still don't care as we all tried to bolt when the police showed up to a party. Again, this is a laugher as what else to the GFPD have to do, seriously. I bet this made the front page of the Herald didn't it? Now if one of the was blasted at the wheel, got into an accident and hurt somebody....entirely different deal.

Disappointing but it's been happening since the dawn of college - now it just gives the trolls something to focus on rather than their own team.

Disappointing but it's been happening since the dawn of college - now it just gives the trolls something to focus on rather than their own team.

Agreed, two of my buddies went and played for the Goofs, my friends and I would head down to the Cities all the time and party with them. Believe me, these guys party and they have great benefits due to their "hockey player status". I was actually partying in Blarney's the year before they all got busted (yes, I was underage as well). This college and we're dealing with kids that are doing the same things we all did.