SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. GOPHERS - Thursday, F4 Philly style Gameday

AZSIOUX

98 Vikes...06 Mets....09 Vikes.....New Hampshire game......Michigan game....all the BC and Denver games....god I'm so sad right now.

Feel like my heart has been ripped out.

I'm not a Mets fan (better them than the Yankees, though), but I am with you on all the others. But that goes with the territory being a die-hard fan of any team of any sport at any level.

Tired of losing when playing really, really well. UND played the game they wanted all night long, getting pucks bouncing around the crease, and the bounce off a skate goes to the other guys. Game saving save by Wilcox on Pattyn's tip 9 seconds earlier.

I'm not a Mets fan (better them than the Yankees, though), but I am with you on all the others. But that goes with the territory being a die-hard fan of any team of any sport at any level.

I honestly feel SICK right now. Not sure how the hell I'll sleep tonight. Oh my good god, that just happened. And to those fn guys of all teams. I hate saying, but I"m guessing they roll Union. Then we'll all hear about the "destiny" because they pulled THIS GAME out and there was NO WAY they were gonna lose the next game.