SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. GOPHERS - Thursday, F4 Philly style Gameday

AZSIOUX

Again, can't say enough about the officiating. They've let both teams play hockey. Yeah there has been some of the interference stuff, etc, but if its not influencing the play, let it go.

Its going to take a special one to beat either of these goaltenders the way they're playing.

What a great game so far! I'm actually surprised at how 'civil' it's been, however I suppose nobody wants to put their team shorthanded. Anyone have the game DVR'd? I don't think that should have been a too many men penalty on the Sioux. When they came back from commercial they showed the replay, and one player definitely jumped out of the bench, however I only saw 4 others on the ice. Once the puck went up ice another player changed and yet another Sioux player jumped out of the box. I'd like to see a replay of this.

What a great game so far! I'm actually surprised at how 'civil' it's been, however I suppose nobody wants to put their team shorthanded. Anyone have the game DVR'd? I don't think that should have been a too many men penalty on the Sioux. When they came back from commercial they showed the replay, and one player definitely jumped out of the bench, however I only saw 4 others on the ice. Once the puck went up ice another player changed and yet another Sioux player jumped out of the box. I'd like to see a replay of this.

it was the big reason was the player initiated contact with a gopher and the switching player was still between the neutral zone face off dots

No it was a good call. Sioux had a player so far back into the zone that he was out of the picture.

Too much at stake and not a seasons worth of games against each other to create grudges. I think we are looking at a 2-1 final. UND has had more of the play, but one mistake and the Gophs can take this.

No it was a good call. Sioux had a player so far back into the zone that he was out of the picture.

Yup...my bad. I just saw a replay and there was a Sioux player behind the net that was just in the picture for a second, so I missed him on the first replay I saw.

Too much at stake and not a seasons worth of games against each other to create grudges. I think we are looking at a 2-1 final. UND has had more of the play, but one mistake and the Gophs can take this.

Couldn't have asked for a better game so far! This 3rd period is going to be GREAT!