SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. GOPHERS - Thursday, F4 Philly style Gameday

AZSIOUX

Changing sigs and avatars is one thing. That has been going on for quite a while to the sites most loyal users and doesn't affect what you actually are posting. But no, I don't believe you about the posts. No reason to change those and it would accomplish nothing unless you are talking about changing something in a quote. That is also a very common message board gag (FYP - fixed your post). I will not ask about it because I'm positive it didn't happen like that and you don't care if I believe you. Besides if it was that long ago I question recalling the details correctly. I'm sorry you feel wronged and are totally within your right to not go back. But don't expect someone like me not to defend against an accusation like that.

EDIT: Sorry to everyone else. I'll stop harping on this now. See you in next years NCAAs... if you get far enough to face us again. :lol::p

Can't find it because GPL only goes back two pages. It wasn't a fixed your post thing it all. How about you ask your buddy before you call me a liar. Have him show you the why Buetow was fired thread.

Disagree totally on Wilcox. Totally NHL-ready. He's accomplished all he needs to at the 'U.' Time to take the next step! :)

Agree, he may not ever give up another goal. Lock him up NOW!

I'd kick in a buck or two to encourage him to sign! :whistling:

here's an idea. Put on that gopher sweatshirt you've been saving for a "special" occasion. Take an envelope full of bills and knock on his door an hand it to him. Make sure you have a photographer with you. ;)

Well said. I've felt the same way but for the gophers many times. The '97 Final Five and the '07 OT Regional Final being my most painful.

The '05 semi and the '12 regional finals weren't nearly as emotional. The better team won those games decisively, despite being lower seeded.

Well said. I've felt the same way but for the gophers many times. The '97 Final Five and the '07 OT Regional Final being my most painful.

The '05 semi and the '12 regional finals weren't nearly as emotional. The better team won those games decisively, despite being lower seeded.

Thanks, yeah it's really tough when you're on the wrong side of the those huge games.

Changing sigs and avatars is one thing. That has been going on for quite a while to the sites most loyal users and doesn't affect what you actually are posting. But no, I don't believe you about the posts. No reason to change those and it would accomplish nothing unless you are talking about changing something in a quote. That is also a very common message board gag (FYP - fixed your post). I will not ask about it because I'm positive it didn't happen like that and you don't care if I believe you. Besides if it was that long ago I question recalling the details correctly. I'm sorry you feel wronged and are totally within your right to not go back. But don't expect someone like me not to defend against an accusation like that.

EDIT: Sorry to everyone else. I'll stop harping on this now. See you in next years NCAAs... if you get far stay low enough to face us again. :lol::p

FYP - you mean like that? :lol::silly:

Just kidding!

EDIT: Sorry to everyone else. I'll stop harping on this now. See you in next years NCAAs... if you get far enough to face us again. :lol::p

Likewise.....

0.6 involved the Gophers...

Holy Cross did not involve UND...

Neither progressed to a NC...

Odds that UND/UM meet in post-season game next year... ;)

The season was satisfying not because of 0.6 but because they were a fun team to watch, they appeared to a be a real 'team' and they progressed a lot further than most would have guessed before the season started. Sure the end sucked, but I think both sets of fans should be rightfully proud of what UND and UM accomplished.