SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Regional Viewing Parties

ericpnelson

Since Cincinnati is probably too tough for some people to go, I was wondering if people are setting up viewing parties. I didn't want a thread that was too specific, so I figured I'd make a place for all of them.

I am going to be in Williston this weekend and won't have too many people to watch the game with. I don't want to explain college hockey to some southerner sitting next to me at buffalo wild wings, so if anyone is in this area and would interested in a party, let me know and I'll set something up if there's enough interest.

I believe the Alumni Association usually has a list of watch parties that will come out later in the week. Guessing you're looking at something a little less formal, but for others across the country it should be linked to once its up.

• Upvote 1

I believe the Alumni Association usually has a list of watch parties that will come out later in the week. Guessing you're looking at something a little less formal, but for others across the country it should be linked to once its up.

Haha yeah; I haven't seen too many official Alumni Association events or set-ups in boomtown.

If there is anything planned in Bismarck/Mandan..please post it ..it would be fun to fill a place up.

Usually BWW is full of sioux fans for tourney games ....

The Lodge/Stadium usually has a good showing too. Reza's Pitch and Paradiso (bar side) also do well.

Dallas had watch party last year but don't remember the hook up....anyone?

The one in Dallas has typically been at Pluckers in Grapevine. I just messaged the guy that normally sets it up and he is going to be out of town so there isn't anything scheduled.

• Upvote 1