SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. MIAMI OH - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

I see your Buddies to the South actually WON a NCAA BB game now too - Damn it keeps getting worse for you guys, doesn't it?? - 3 National Championships in a ROW and now they win a March Madness Game too!! - And when you guys LOSE tonight and end yet another disappointing Hockey Season??? - Wowsa - I guess you can try again next year, right? -

Go BISON!!!!

Mods, come on. This child should've been booted a few days ago.

I see your Buddies to the South actually WON a NCAA BB game now too - Damn it keeps getting worse for you guys, doesn't it?? - 3 National Championships in a ROW and now they win a March Madness Game too!! - And when you guys LOSE tonight and end yet another disappointing Hockey Season??? - Wowsa - I guess you can try again next year, right? -

Go BISON!!!!

Do you come from a long line of dbags or are you the first in your family...oh, i'm sorry...you don't know who your father is...I apologize.

• Upvote 2

I prefer having actual hockey bars in the area and being in a place where the bar owners/workers actually care. To each their own I guess.

Me too! Big frustration when you go somewhere that says we support Sioux fans and every TV has basketball on it!

The Wyld Tymes never let us down by the X! I miss them...

Go BISON!!!!

The Gophers have no room to talk when it comes to Football and Basketball.

UND Forward lines

9 Drake Caggiula–16 Mark MacMillan–15 Michael Parks (A)

21 Brendan O’Donnell –19 Rocco Grimaldi–27 Luke Johnson

28 Stephane Pattyn(A) –13 Connor Gaarder–11 Derek Rodwell

29 Bryn Chyzyk–17 Colten St. Clair – 22 Andrew Panzarella

North Dakota Defense Pairings

5 Nick Mattson–6 Paul LaDue

18 Dillon Simpson ©–24 Jordan Schmaltz

4 Keaton Thompson–2 Troy Stecher

UND Goalies

31 Zane Gothberg

33 Clarke Saunders

Out: 7-Wade Murphy (Fr., F), 20-Gage Ausmus (Fr., D), 25 Mitch MacMillan (Sr F), 26-Coltyn Sanderson (So., F), 30-Matt Hrynkiw (Fr., G)

Miami University RedHawks Forward Lines

25 Blake Coleman– 7 Austin Czarnik © – 14 Cody Murphy

25 Anthony Louis – 9 Sean Kuraly –11 Riley Barber

19 Max Cook (A) – 26 Justin Greenberg–12 Alex Gacek

10 Alex Wideman– 22 Kevin Morris – 18 John Doherty

Miami RedHawks Defense Pairings

5 Chris Joyaux – 8 Matthew Caito

4 Matt Joyaux – 28 Paulides

55 Trevor Hamilton–6 Michael Mooney

Miami RedHawk Goalies

35 Ryan McKay

1 Jay Williams

Lines are up.

Go BISON!!!!

Does your team still do that end of season pansy thing with their hair and nails. If so a picture of the Golden Poodles is always good for a few chuckles.