SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux CC Sunday!

bigskyvikes

Finally, Pattyn is back with Gaarder and Rodwell. They were damn good for a long time when they were together. OD back with Rocco and Luke. Panz on the fourth line in place of Mitch

Like it go sioux! Get a few points from the d men and Zane be solid and it's off to the target center!

To me, this 2013-2014 team has been all about underachieving. Tonight is the beginning of their opportunity to prove that wrong. But, it's just the beginning. Anything short of the NCHC tourney championship along with a Frozen Four appearance is unacceptable.

To me, this 2013-2014 team has been all about underachieving. Tonight is the beginning of their opportunity to prove that wrong. But, it's just the beginning. Anything short of the NCHC tourney championship along with a Frozen Four appearance is unacceptable.

I'm not sure they've underachieved so greatly. They just aren't a dominant team. The older players aren't very talented and the young guys can't carry the team.

Anything short of the NCHC tourney championship along with a Frozen Four appearance is unacceptable.

While I'd love to see it, I'm not sure if this team has the horses to get that far. Like I said though, I'd love to be proven wrong.

This team isn't as talented as some previous UND teams, that's for sure. That said, if they are all playing hard, they can certainly play (and beat) anyone.

Sorry, but I think a Frozen Four appearance out of this year's squad could easily be classified as "over-achieving."

What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Sioux win 5-2.

Classic! Well played Tony...well played.

Northeastern drop below the Sioux, moving them to 14, 1 click away from passing Vermont. A win may get them to 13?

Possibly...but what happens if they lose to eventual NC Miami Friday!?!? ;)