SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux CC Sunday!

bigskyvikes

Somebody remind me how to hide a poster/poser. Thought I was doing so with gf-one-trick-poney but ended up giving him/her/it a reputation, whatever that means. Much appreciated. GO SIOUX!!!!!

top right there is a drop down arrow next to your username, drop it down, select manage ignore prefs

Somebody remind me how to hide a poster/poser. Thought I was doing so with gf-one-trick-poney but ended up giving him/her/it a reputation, whatever that means. Much appreciated. GO SIOUX!!!!!

Honestly it is ridiculous that mods haven't done anything about him since all he does is try to bait people into flaming him. I guess flame baiting is allowed here? He's the kind of user that you'd have to IP ban cause he'd just keep making new accounts

Katie Hale's Sin Bin Q and A cringeworthy. I'd rather listen to Get On Your Feet on an infinite loop than to a minute of Katie.

I think I would rather drink a gallon of bleach then listen to either one. My question is did we really have to sink to an all time low like the Goofers? Crappy announcers, Stupid theme music and an annoying woman who sucks at interviewing. midco could fire the whole herd of them. get Sweeney and Scanlin back and also have the band the Zambonis music playing while playing highlights before the games start like old times. Also make sure the national anthem is played and stick salutes are show for the television viewers. That was part of my ritual. Come on its only weird if it doesn't work

• Upvote 1