SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. CC - best of 3

AZSIOUX

Goon...Oxbow6...and me...at a Miley concert? A traditional twerking of sticks?

Good heavens I didn't just type that...don't hit "post"...don't hit "post"...

LOL - that is hilarious! Wait a minute......not it's not......it's frightening! :lol:

• Upvote 1

Watching both games last weekend on TV ( I dunno, maybe it was Greg "Green" Akers) but man, the atmsophere seemed like it was a USA-U18 exhibition game rather than a race for the Penrose.

I think a newbie PxP guy was part of it, though he did better than I expected (plus I graduated high school with him, so I don't want to bag on him too much). But I think the biggest problem for watching on TV was that they had the crowd mics turned way down. Even the band was quiet than usual. Maybe it wasn't great in person, either, but it was even worse on TV.

Wow, did that play by Trupp ever energize the crowd.

For what it's worth I will give a prediction:

Friday: 5-2 UND

Saturday: 4-3 UND f/ot

As for the bigger tournament, I'm a beliver in some karma - Omaha has been dreadful over the years in the postseason so I could see them making a run. The Archibald kid has the potential to take over some games. I think they could make noise at Target Center. That UND-UNO semifinal could be a dandy but there's work to be done first.

I think a newbie PxP guy was part of it, though he did better than I expected (plus I graduated high school with him, so I don't want to bag on him too much). But I think the biggest problem for watching on TV was that they had the crowd mics turned way down. Even the band was quiet than usual. Maybe it wasn't great in person, either, but it was even worse on TV.

Considering Friday was the first play-by-play he had ever called, and he got a 3-hour heads up, I thought he did amazing. Half the band was in Bemidji with the women, so that's why they were quieter. Neither is an excuse for the crowd to not be cheering, though.

Watching both games last weekend on TV ( I dunno, maybe it was Greg "Green" Akers) but man, the atmsophere seemed like it was a USA-U18 exhibition game rather than a race for the Penrose.

Agreed. Was unable to make the trip up I-29 last weekend , so I watched on TV and most of the time it sounded more like 1100 than 11000.

Trupper - on my favorite Sioux players list since his goal in OT against the rodents back in '08(?)... there's a guy who always played with lots of heart.

I predict Sioux win in two against Ron Jeremy and his Tigers.

Lmao...Is it bad that I know what you are talking about and that I thought it was hilarious?

Trupper - on my favorite Sioux players list since his goal in OT against the rodents back in '08(?)... there's a guy who always played with lots of heart.

I predict Sioux win in two against Ron Jeremy and his Tigers.

My favorite Trupp moment was in his first game, I think, against Manitoba when he backchecked a guy on a breakaway and managed to lift his stick off the puck. I think he had to dive to do it, but haven't seen the replay in a long time.

I have a lady in group sales at the Qwest Center on my contact list at work, maybe she could line you guys up with some good seats at the Miley concert.

Add sprig and his "meat" to make it a foursome...then it's a party!

The Omaha Sausage-Fest?

OMG! EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! BAD MENTAL IMAGE! ;) ;) ;)

PS: Twerking involves the back...not the front.

I have a lady in group sales at the Qwest Center on my contact list at work, maybe she could line you guys up with some good seats at the Miley concert.

Yeah, I am going to pass on that one, unless Mafia Man want to go.

Yeah, I am going to pass on that one, unless Mafia Man want to go.

MM?? What about me? sprig? The 4 of us are a wolfpack. "Hangover"? Kids play... Remember the 4 of us...that time...Backstreet Boys concert, 2 llamas, a White Castle drive thru and those 3 Gopher cheerleaders?!?!

Bro...EPIC!!!

• Upvote 1