SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 Recruiting

Hambone

Miller and Stockwell looked very strong in there, stronger than the other guys.

For a Freshmen, actually Stockwell just looked good. Little more weight on him and he's looking like a guy who could dress on Sunday's. I mean a lot weight but that's a ways down the road.

I thought Miller did a solid job in filling in for Anderson last year against Montana.  I think the line is getting solidified - I really like the kids they are bringing in.

Plus we now have the coach that is developing these players. Look at the evolution of the line from early on in the year to the end. They weren't world-beaters but they definitely improved. 

I think Bubba wants a few of the hybrid S/LB (Momoh) to blitz off the edge and have the ability to cover TEs 

I like the blitzing off the edge part, but the price of admission for TEs at this level is 6'4 and above.  If I'm an OC I hope they put a 5'10 LB on my TE

With a 4.7 40 maybe he can bulk up and be a quicker inside backer.

I like the blitzing off the edge part, but the price of admission for TEs at this level is 6'4 and above. If I'm an OC I hope they put a 5'10 LB on my TE

With a 4.7 40 maybe he can bulk up and be a quicker inside backer.

He's fine at OLB. He'll be a playmaker off the edge. He and Bennett will be nightmares.

So.....the only commits of UND from the State of Minnesota, according to this compilation, are those in which UND was the only offer or those which UND was the only FCS offer, beating out a D2 school?

Seriously? Really, after all that was just said about smack?

Your own board, BV, told you to knock it off over here.

Also, the kids we got from Minnesota are the exact one's that WIU, UNI, NDSU and others are going to come back on when they realize they are the next best, just like the last two years when half the MVFC tried to steal our recruits in late January.

We will gladly take all of them.

So.....the only commits of UND from the State of Minnesota, according to this compilation, are those in which UND was the only offer or those which UND was the only FCS offer, beating out a D2 school?

Well then no excuses next September 19th. You guys should have no problem. Please come back to the board after that game to gloat but not until then.

No smack talking. Just asking a question to make sure I am looking at this correct.

I received my education at NDSU, so my learning ain't well.

You're assuming the data presented is complete and accurate. You know what they say about the internet.

As far as your second statement, you said it ... and prove it.*

*You should have said "correctly" as you need an adverb for your verb "looking".

This comment and rebuttals belong on the UND-NDSU discussion thread. You and I and the Great Gatsby or whoever that guy is who seems to own half of Fargo is, need to move this conversation there.