SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 Recruiting

Hambone

I wouldn't be surprised at all if we had already offered these two. Your sources are normally very reliable - I will update Wiki.

Sounds like Brooks didn't make his offer official until today via twitter, although I do believe we had offered him earlier. In either case, Brooks confirmed the offer.

Sounds like Brooks didn't make his offer official until today via twitter, although I do believe we had offered him earlier. In either case, Brooks confirmed the offer.

I wouldn't hold my breath on brooks, his twitter confirmation was less than flattering.

I wouldn't hold my breath on brooks, his twitter confirmation was less than flattering.

didn't he just say "Picked up an offer from UND"? Did I miss something?

UND gave him an offer, but I've heard he dissed us on Twitter when someone asked him about it.

You should compile all the names of Canadian players we have offered or are recruiting and send them down to the Fargodome and save them the time of sniffing our coaches twitter accounts.

Yeah do that as everyone knows that UND coaches have been so successful in recruiting the last 7 years.

Yeah do that as everyone knows that UND coaches have been so successful in recruiting the last 7 years.

Hey clever one, UND has a new coaching staff for this season.

UND coaches from last 7 years =/= current UND coaches

get it?

Oh, and NDSU's new coaching staff may be a dud.

They don't see him as a downgrade they see him as Bohl 2.0

And you act like Bubba is the second coming. Lets see. Which coach was more successful in their previous role of assistant coach?

Regardless it has yet to be seen how they will perform as a head coach.

And you act like Bubba is the second coming. Lets see. Which coach was more successful in their previous role of assistant coach?

Regardless it has yet to be seen how they will perform as a head coach.

Klieman did nothing. Bohl built and led the team, and the defense that led NDSU to three national titles was originally assembled by Scottie Hazelton.

Bubba brings passion and DI experience to UND - he will engineer successful teams. The defenses he led at SIU were respectable. Nevertheless, he never had a chance to lead at SIU as a head coach; he has the potential to be a great head coach here at UND.

Klieman did nothing. Bohl built and led the team, and the defense that led NDSU to three national titles was originally assembled by Scottie Hazelton.

Bubba brings passion and DI experience to UND - he will engineer successful teams. The defenses he led at SIU were respectable. Nevertheless, he never had a chance to lead at SIU as a head coach; he has the potential to be a great head coach here at UND.

Personally I had wished at the time the we had gotten Klieman and I still think he will be a successful head-coach. Bubba has really surprised me though, I don't know how good we will be next year but it is refreshing to see some enthusiasm back in the program again.

The second paragraph is pretty realistic. The first paragraph is pretty much off the rails. If what you say is true why did the D suck so bad under Breske? Klieman was the coach of the D. Bohl was the CEO of the team. This isnt really new information.

Looks like we are adding a JUCO WR...

TwitterBanner_normal.jpgSiouxFootballInsider @SiouxFootball · 15m

Hearing
is in the process of signing a JUCO WR from California. More to follow shortly.

The new addition is 6'2", 195 Miguel Cerriteno from Feather River College. Per SFI, he had an offer from Sac. St., and serious interest from Hawaii and Eastern Michigan.