SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Bemidji State - Friday

AZSIOUX

I think we stay hot. Net a couple ones early and we could be in for our biggest goal total of the year. Bemidji keeps us under 3 goals, I think it's a close one, but I don't think they will... 6-1 good guys... Parks, Rocco, Gaarder, Mark x2, Mattson... Zane with 20 saves.

Bottom line is if we do not get a sweep or a win/tie out of this all of the pairwise prognostications can go out the window. I see splits in the future with teams we would need to sweep to improve the pairwise, so our chance to go to the tourney would have to rely on a friendly Target Center.

Bemidji always plays hard and gives UND a game every time they meet. Factor in UND's lack of goal scoring this year and this weekend could be a treat for fans that like 1-0, 2-1 games. Although the games may be snoozers in my opinion, it's critical that UND does just enough to win both and they should.

2-1 UND in OT Friday / 4-2 UND Saturday at Home.

Get the Sweep Boys!

I certainly hope that the veterans have warned the newbies about Bemidji. On paper, they may be easy to overlook. But despite the predominantly winning record against them, they always play the Sioux tough.

I love your sig quote, 90siouxfan. Duncan is so talented and yet so humble.

21 Brendan O’Donnell–16 Mark MacMillan–15 Michael Parks

28 Stephane Pattyn–13 Connor Gaarder–11 Derek Rodwell

9 Drake Caggiula–19 Rocco Grimaldi–27 Luke Johnson

29 Bryn Chyzyk–17 Colten St. Clair–7 Wade Murphy

18 Dillon Simpson–24 Jordan Schmaltz

5 Nick Mattson–6 Paul LaDue

20 Gage Ausmus–2 Troy Stecher

31 Zane Gothberg

Honestly......why can't UND score on Faragher? I'm watching western tear him up for 4 goals half way through and likely to have more.

Be big for UND if Western beat SCSU tonight. Lets go Broncos....right Broncos? Crap, what are they....

It's been a really good game so far, better then watching the sorriest teams in the B1G play before the outdoor game.