SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. St. Lawrence - Friday

AZSIOUX

Bring in all the recruits next year that could come in either of the next 2 seasons because there are a number of guys who could be replaced on this roster. This team doesn't deserve all the luxuries they have right now and I think they feel too comfortable. The one thing you can always control is the effort and there seemed to be a number of guys out there tonight who just didn't give a whole lot of effort. If this team wants to do anything this season they need to play a much more desperate style and play with a sense of urgency. Really can't believe we are hoping to get a split at home with a team that was picked mid to bottom of the ecac.

This is by far the worst loss and team failure I have seen in many years. This team is not playing with any heart and you do not know who is going to show up. There is no line chemistry, zero power play effort (dump and chase might work if someone is going to chase), not playing anywhere good enough to get any bounces, and they should all be embarrassed. This team will be the first in the Hakstol era to not make the NCAA's, because I see no leadership beyond the general,and it will not be even close. There is talent on this team and the defensemen (if they actually play defense, not wing) are going to develop. To watch this on a horrible internet feed which chops and no one cares is even worse (it does look good when they are standing still, but it is on my end I am sure).

I guess what I don't want to hear tonight is the two bit spin factor from the pr puppets...."they're a better team than you idiots think"...."what u expect national scoring leader" ....

No, is it too much to ask that somebody say, that was pathetic, it's not acceptable, we expect much better effort and production.

Wow I sound like somebody thinking about setting out on hike with my pitchfork tonight........

After last season, where they went nowhere and had the worst record to date under Hak, I thought they would be motivated to play their best team hockey this season, because they knew that they had no Knight or Kristo. However, this team can't even advance the puck or hold a blue line. Basic hockey stuff, I'm shocked at how bad they were tonight. Offended, actually, after watching as much hockey as I have over the years.

This is by far the worst loss and team failure I have seen in many years. This team is not playing with any heart and you do not know who is going to show up. There is no line chemistry, zero power play effort (dump and chase might work if someone is going to chase), not playing anywhere good enough to get any bounces, and they should all be embarrassed. This team will be the first in the Hakstol era to not make the NCAA's, because I see no leadership beyond the general,and it will not be even close. There is talent on this team and the defensemen (if they actually play defense, not wing) are going to develop. To watch this on a horrible internet feed which chops and no one cares is even worse (it does look good when they are standing still, but it is on my end I am sure).

Watched the video stream sent wirelessly to my laptop, on my tv. My only complaint was the product on the ice. Internet broadcast was just fine.

Plus the webcast sucks, can't believe i have to watch on webcast to begin with. This team has a long way to go

Now the apologists for the university are going to have something else to blame the lack of folks watching the webcasts. They will say that the numbers are down because the team sucks, not because the internet feed is bad, because it is on your end. I really would love to see the numbers of folks logging in to webcasts, vs. FCS vs. FTA. The original numbers Jayson gave were pathetic after the exhibition, but I have not seen anything since.
  • Upvote 2

Count me as one that watched Fta and does not watch the webcast. I'd watch the webcast if I could but where I live there's no high speed Internet a available. Well there is if I want to pay $30 for 3gigs to watch each game.

And you might as well count everyone that would go to sensers to watch. Doesn't matter this year so far though. We aren't missing out on much:/

Is there an easier guy in the country to scout than Hak? When St. Lawernce can come to your house and bottle you up there is something wrong. Get new talent or get a new system. If someone else quotes Red's record at Michigan I think I'm gonna puke.

Wouldn't have mattered if they knew exactly what Hak wanted to do tonight or had no idea with the amount of effort the players put out there tonight. Hak should have them on the ice still skating because it didn't look like they put much into the game tonight.