SiouxSports.com Forum

True story, watched a guy (at Crosby) in front of me tee of on a par 3, 130 yards, Water right in front of the tee, about 50 yards across. He put 17 straight balls in the water, put the 18th on the green,and made the putt for 36. I could not physically carry enough balls to finish sawgrass 17, but I'd still have my sausage.

Just think if they were all Prov1's.... :)

Depending on where you're staying, I wouldn't be surprised if another Sioux fan would be willing to pick you up. Siouxman and Mrs. Siouxman are already picking up YaneA.

Also picking up southpaw, so we would really be stretched to fit two more adults. The rumble seat is for little kids only.

Just so there is no confusion...this event is SATURDAY the 22nd from 11am to 2pm at the Hoggsbreath in Little Canada.

The Hogg serves breakfast all day as well as great burgers and lots of other food. Drinks are available as well - from pop to beer and mixed drinks.

There will be some give-away items, some free raffle items, some items available for purchase, and maybe even another jersey raffle.

Walk-ins welcome...I expect to be there around 10am to get things set up - come anytime after that. Orders for food will start right at 11am and we'll do introductions, stories, etc shortly thereafter. Don't miss it this year - or you'll hear about it from friends who were there.

Remember how you felt when you saw someone wearing a SiouxSports.com hat and thought "damn...I shoulda gotten one of those." Yea...it'll be just like that...a second kick in the gut.

ha only one to pick that up

depends on how driunk we get

He wasn't - he was just the only one who chose to comment on it. I said anyone was welcome to attend and I still mean that. But if you're going to show up with a posse of loud-mouth drunks still celebrating St Patrick's Day, you're probably not going to feel at home with this bunch.

• Upvote 1

Also picking up southpaw, so we would really be stretched to fit two more adults. The rumble seat is for little kids only.

I wasn't saying you'd pick them up, just using you as an example of the willingness of this group to lend a hand if a ride is all that stands in the way.

Working on it!

I'm traveling with my friend and his wife, and they made plans to visit some people (they used to live in Minneapolis), so we're figuring out the scenario with one rental car.

:)

What part of the TC would you be coming from, we're coming from the north subs (Blaine).

If you're coming to the breakfast, bring your SS.com toque. Mafia will want to get a picture of the group out under the welcome sign. If you didn't buy a toque, I can lend you one of mine for the photo.

Speaking of SiouxSports.com winter hats...I'm thinking YaneA might have a few she'd be willing to sell fairly cheap...as long as you don't mind the personalized "YaneA" on the back - nothing a little permanent marker couldn't cure on the black hats. :)

Speaking of SiouxSports.com winter hats...I'm thinking YaneA might have a few she'd be willing to sell fairly cheap...as long as you don't mind the personalized "YaneA" on the back - nothing a little permanent marker couldn't cure on the black hats. :)

Actually, with a roll of duck tape and the right colored marker you can add your own moniker.

I'm gonna try to get my group of 8 there....50/50 chance. Sorry I can't give a solid commitment....if i was alone I would but my group is driving togethor for dd reasons after the Sioux win Friday night.

No worries, Redneksioux - estimate is between 35 and 50 people - hope to see you and your group there.

***DOOR PRIZE ALERT***

TPC SAWGRASS SOUVENIRS

Playing in a charity event. Just done with 18 and play again tomorrow. Whoever guesses closest to how I did BOTH rounds on the infamous #17 islands green par 3 will get a poker chip ball marker, logo ball and official yardage book and score card, and a couple other small items. Guess score each day, if I dunked one in the water or hit the green and how far from cup.

Will let MM how I did tomorrow during both rounds. Told him about my trip and where I was playing and he had no clue what I was talking about!! (If you are clueless as well...Google it) You can post your guesses here for both days or write them down and MM will give you results on how did I on Saturday. Will try to mail souvenirs to MM tomorrow so they are at Hogg's for the winner Saturday. Kind of some cool stuff if you are a golfer or know someone who is.

Just boarding plane out of JAX. MM will get souvenirs tomorrow in the mail. I had to reassure him Sawgrass wasn't FL slang for pot and that DEA wouldn't be pounding on his door late tomorrow night.

Have a great time at the Hogg and Go Sioux!!