SiouxSports.com Forum

Maybe write the scripts for azithromycin 1 gram instead of the zpak? :huh:

Ding ding ding...we have a winner!!!

"Doc...a few days ago I had a burning sensation when is took a whiz but today when I go it looks like Cheez Whiz and my stones are the size of tennis balls. Any idea what's up??"

Tell him what he has won Johnny......................

• Upvote 1

Officially have 10 NCHC pucks, five Frozen Faceoff shirts and a handful of pens for door prizes tomorrow. Excited to make my first Hoggsbreath appearance!

So I have 9 pucks, 5 shirts and a handful of pens to raffle off tomorrow? Nice!

If you're coming to the breakfast, bring your SS.com toque. Mafia will want to get a picture of the group out under the welcome sign. If you didn't buy a toque, I can lend you one of mine for the photo.

BRING your SiouxSports.com hat? I'd consider WEARING it - it's 8 degrees outside!

CMSioux, southpaw, NorthDakotaHockey, Oxbow6, and sprig...thank you for adding goodies to the give-aways today. Very much appreciated.

To the 40+ folks who attended today, thanks for coming and sharing some food and stories. As always, it's fun to see everyone every spring and I look forward to this event every year. If you had a good time, tell someone who wasn't there that they'd better come next spring.

Like the Hoggsbreath sign said today: FOREVER FIGHTING SIOUX!

Great time again. Mafia does a tremendous, tremendous job with everything. I enjoy hearing about everyone's love of fighting sioux hockey. It just becomes a way of life. Its not a question of if we'll follow the group around every year, its when we follow them around in March.

After what has been a tough few weeks for myself and some of those close to me, it was nice to get away from it all for a while and enjoy the company of some good people.

Looking forward to next year already. Can't wait.

Great time again. Mafia does a tremendous, tremendous job with everything. I enjoy hearing about everyone's love of fighting sioux hockey. It just becomes a way of life. Its not a question of if we'll follow the group around every year, its when we follow them around in March.

After what has been a tough few weeks for myself and some of those close to me, it was nice to get away from it all for a while and enjoy the company of some good people.

Looking forward to next year already. Can't wait.

And we still get at least one more game this year...

Ps- your Dad needs to tell more stories about traveling with the team...that Michigan drumline story was awesome.

Ps- your Dad needs to tell more stories about traveling with the team...that Michigan drumline story was awesome.

Hoggsbreath luck...guides our puck!

Brunch starts at 10:00 am next year!

He didn't open up about his traveling with the team stories until a few years ago. He told me that story a few years back with a lot more profanity involved from all the people involved.

I'm surprised he talked about Uber Jorkmanb……We don't talk about him…. :lol:

He didn't open up about his traveling with the team stories until a few years ago. He told me that story a few years back with a lot more profanity involved from all the people involved.

I'm surprised he talked about Uber Jorkmanb……We don't talk about him…. :lol:

Good stuff... Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...