SiouxSports.com Forum

Remember, the face-off for Saturday's 3rd place game is 3:38 pm that afternoon - you can come and enjoy brunch from 11:00 am until 1:30 pm or 2:00 pm and EASILY have plenty of time to get to Target Center. In previous years, we have been a little rushed for a 2:00 pm 3rd place face-off in St Paul. More time to kick back and relax this year.

1) MafiaMan

2) Siouxman

3) Mrs Siouxman

4) Ice Arena Man

5) Goon & family

6) southpaw

7) Wilbur

8) Wilbur's dad, Bjork Rubeman, maybe more

9) Cratter

10) sprig and crew

11) CMSioux + 4

12) Daddy WarPipes

13) NorthDakotaHockey + 6 to 7 others

14) bigskyvikes

15) Lizard23

16) YaneA

17) Blackheart (sounds like 50/50)

18) scpa0305 (tentative)

19) fightingsioux4life (?)

Corrected my total. Shy, extroverted, whatever...he could still say a word or two. I need a catchy phrase for the sign:

WELCOME FIGHTING SIOUX FANS...AND 1 DENVER FAN?

BIG 10 SUCKS...SIOUX FANS PARTY HERE?

FIGHTING SIOUX FANS FOREVER?

WEELCOME FGIHTING SOUIX FNS - EXTEEND HAK?

Simple: FOREVER SIOUX

There is an unconfirmed rumor that the UND banner that was present at the Old Mattress Factory in Omaha during the infamous blizzard/outdoor game series will make an appearance at Hoggsbreath.

So are you confirming this unconfirmed rumor?

***DOOR PRIZE ALERT***

TPC SAWGRASS SOUVENIRS

Playing in a charity event. Just done with 18 and play again tomorrow. Whoever guesses closest to how I did BOTH rounds on the infamous #17 islands green par 3 will get a poker chip ball marker, logo ball and official yardage book and score card, and a couple other small items. Guess score each day, if I dunked one in the water or hit the green and how far from cup.

Will let MM how I did tomorrow during both rounds. Told him about my trip and where I was playing and he had no clue what I was talking about!! (If you are clueless as well...Google it) You can post your guesses here for both days or write them down and MM will give you results on how did I on Saturday. Will try to mail souvenirs to MM tomorrow so they are at Hogg's for the winner Saturday. Kind of some cool stuff if you are a golfer or know someone who is.

***DOOR PRIZE ALERT***

TPC SAWGRASS SOUVENIRS

Playing in a charity event. Just done with 18 and play again tomorrow. Whoever guesses closest to how I did BOTH rounds on the infamous #17 islands green par 3 will get a poker chip ball marker, logo ball and official yardage book and score card, and a couple other small items. Guess score each day, if I dunked one in the water or hit the green and how far from cup.

Will let MM how I did tomorrow during both rounds. Told him about my trip and where I was playing and he had no clue what I was talking about!! (If you are clueless as well...Google it) You can post your guesses here for both days or write them down and MM will give you results on how did I on Saturday. Will try to mail souvenirs to MM tomorrow so they are at Hogg's for the winner Saturday. Kind of some cool stuff if you are a golfer or no someone who is.

True story, watched a guy (at Crosby) in front of me tee of on a par 3, 130 yards, Water right in front of the tee, about 50 yards across. He put 17 straight balls in the water, put the 18th on the green,and made the putt for 36. I could not physically carry enough balls to finish sawgrass 17, but I'd still have my sausage.

***DOOR PRIZE ALERT***

TPC SAWGRASS SOUVENIRS

Will let MM how I did tomorrow during both rounds. Told him about my trip and where I was playing and he had no clue what I was talking about!! (If you are clueless as well...Google it) You can post your guesses here for both days or write them down and MM will give you results on how did I on Saturday. Will try to mail souvenirs to MM tomorrow so they are at Hogg's for the winner Saturday. Kind of some cool stuff if you are a golfer or no someone who is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QJiAK-s5a0

Working on it!

I'm traveling with my friend and his wife, and they made plans to visit some people (they used to live in Minneapolis), so we're figuring out the scenario with one rental car.

:)

Depending on where you're staying, I wouldn't be surprised if another Sioux fan would be willing to pick you up. Siouxman and Mrs. Siouxman are already picking up YaneA.

Depending on where you're staying, I wouldn't be surprised if another Sioux fan would be willing to pick you up. Siouxman and Mrs. Siouxman are already picking up YaneA.

As long as it's not Wilbur. :D

My friend and I might just drop his wife off at their friends house and come.

As long as it's not Wilbur. :D

My friend and I might just drop his wife off at their friends house and come.

You won't regret it! I believe we're around 35-50 so far for attendance. Last year's crowd was awesome...would be nice to reach those numbers again...think it was around 65.