SiouxSports.com Forum

NDH busted out the pink fleece lid this weekend at the Ralph. The guy sitting right in front of me last night was Cratter...first time we have met. Strong bond right away!! I met Siouxman a few weeks ago...so I practically know southpaw thru the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon. Goon's blog is a much better read then Dear Abby. sprig has his "meat". I feel like I know more about Sacred Heart than I do the school my kids attend and MM is constantly sending my phone text pic selfies from the neck down...just modeling his jersey collection of course. Feel like I'm going to miss a family holiday dinner by not being able to attending the Hogg. Least now I think I have enough "friends" to start a Facebook page and/or Instagram account!!

NDH busted out the pink fleece lid this weekend at the Ralph. The guy sitting right in front of me last night was Cratter...first time we have met. Strong bond right away!! I met Siouxman a few weeks ago...so I practically know southpaw thru the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon. Goon's blog is a much better read then Dear Abby. sprig has his "meat". I feel like I know more about Sacred Heart than I do the school my kids attend and MM is constantly sending my phone text pic selfies from the neck down...just modeling his jersey collection of course. Feel like I'm going to miss a family holiday dinner by not being able to attending the Hogg. Least now I think I have enough "friends" to start a Facebook page and/or Instagram account!!

I am thinking one of these years were going to have to rent a wing of a hotel in the cities for the Frozen Faceoff and have a weekend long wing ding. We could have a BBQ with meat from the Crosby Butcher. Mafia Man could provide the entertainment and we would be on.... Everyone that I met at the last two events were a real hoot. Fun people. That NDH is hilarious. I wonder if he still has the picture from the Final Five. :)

I am thinking one of these years were going to have to rent a wing of a hotel in the cities for the Frozen Faceoff and have a weekend long wing ding. We could have a BBQ with meat from the Crosby Butcher. Mafia Man could provide the entertainment and we would be on.... Everyone that I met at the last two events were a real hoot. Fun people. That NDH is hilarious. I wonder if he still has the picture from the Final Five. :)

You want to put my sausage on a gas grill? :lol:

One more win and North Dakota punches its ticket to the 2014 WCHA Final Fi, er, NCHC Frozen Face-off!

Come out to the Hoggsbreath and meet some fans - get to know a face instead of just a moniker on the board. Good food, good stories, and a group picture under the Hoggsbreath sign outside the bar, which will again welcome FIGHTING SIOUX fans to town!

Check out some prior years' testimonials from attendees:

albundy.gif

"Last year was the first time I've ever made this event - or was that two years ago? Hey, did I ever tell you about the time I had four fumbles in one game for Bemidji High?" - Goon

And don't forget to come to Hoggsbreath for a chance to win a Kirk Herbstreit bobblehead as a doorprize.

There will be plenty of other door prizes, give-aways, raffles, and items available for purchase. I will be sending the Hogg an attendance estimate on Monday so please let me know even if you are 50/50 on making it. We had 65-75 folks attending last year...would like to see just as many this year.

Non-Sioux fans are always welcome to attend...would love to see some Miami and Western Michigan fans in the crowd.

Check out some prior years' testimonials from attendees:

albundy.gif

"Last year was the first time I've ever made this event - or was that two years ago? Hey, did I ever tell you about the time I had four fumbles in one game for Bemidji High?" - Goon

Ha, sounds like projection... Just for the record, I have been to two of these in a row.

One more win and North Dakota punches its ticket to the 2014 WCHA Final Fi, er, NCHC Frozen Face-off!

Come out to the Hoggsbreath and meet some fans - get to know a face instead of just a moniker on the board. Good food, good stories, and a group picture under the Hoggsbreath sign outside the bar, which will again welcome FIGHTING SIOUX fans to town!

Looks like my wife and I will be going to Minneapolis for the tournament. Can you tell someone like myself who doesn't have any idea what this event is what this event is. Are others such as myself who doesn't attend too many UND events welcome?

Looks like my wife and I will be going to Minneapolis for the tournament. Can you tell someone like myself who doesn't have any idea what this event is what this event is. Are others such as myself who doesn't attend too many UND events welcome?

A gathering of Sioux fans at a little eatery. Last year was my first going, and had a great time. Mafia puts it all together and does a great job. You don't have to be social, but its nice to meet fellow fans and talk Sioux hockey when they pass the mic.

I'd recommend going.

Can you tell someone like myself who doesn't have any idea what this event is what this event is. Are others such as myself who doesn't attend too many UND events welcome?

Check your PM's.

Yes, you and your wife are more than welcome to attend! The Hogg is my old softball sponsor - we basically have the place to ourselves for the brunch and it's a chance to meet some faces from SiouxSports.com. I can assure you it's a good time. We had between 60 and 75 people come out last year and there were lots of laughs during Sioux Storytime, where the microphone was passed around for introductions and a story. The more the merrier...hope to see you there.

The Hoggsbreath is located at 2504 Rice Street North in Little Canada, MN. It's about 15 minutes north and east of downtown Minneapolis - north on 35W to Highway 36 east...to Rice Street exit, then 1 mile north on Rice Street. Easy on the freeway, easy off the freeway.

The fun starts at 11 am...I'll be there 30-45 minutes early to set a few things up. You should be able to leave the Hogg by 1:30-2:00 pm and have no problem being in your seat at Target Center by 3:00 pm face-off.