SiouxSports.com Forum

Mid Major Poll

bincitysioux

If you're wondering who the poll encompasses:

The Mid-Major Poll is made up of teams from the following conferences: America East, Atlantic Sun, Big Sky, Big South, Big West, Colonial, Great West, Horizon, Independents, Ivy, Metro Atlantic, Mid-American, Mid-Eastern, Missouri Valley, Northeast, Ohio Valley, Patriot, Southern, Southland, Southwestern, Summit, Sun Belt, WAC, West Coast.

One must only point to UND's record against said conference in previous season to counter his shot.

Not to mention the Summit RPI/Ranking has been higher than the Big Sky conference for a few years now. Other than Weber St. and Montana, the rest of the conference hasn't done much. That should be changing this year with UND stepping it up and hopefully EWU.

ill be the first to do a prediction on the NDSU game... I think UND has the better backcourt and NDSU has the better front court... I think UND's guards will get NDSU into some foul trouble and that will be the difference... UND 72, NDSU 68...

Huff on Braun will likely be the big key in the game. Two years ago, Huff frustrated Braun to no end and got him off his game to the point where he got a technical. Last year, Huff was out and Braun had a big game (Brekke being out was pretty big for UND as well). Game is early in the season, hopefully both teams will be at full strength. No doubt the Betty will be absolutely rocking.

UND's team this year will be a lot better than the team last year, especially the team we put on the floor against NDSU last year. Huff will be playing but we also have way more front court depth. Not to mention it's at the Betty this year and not the Fdome.

I'm very excited for the NDSU game - it's great that it's early in the season too! Definitely going with a UND victory.

This is our dancing year!!

ill be the first to do a prediction on the NDSU game... I think UND has the better backcourt and NDSU has the better front court... I think UND's guards will get NDSU into some foul trouble and that will be the difference... UND 72, NDSU 68...

I'll take the Herd by 10.