SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Vermont

AZSIOUX

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

und with a comfortable 3-1 win on friday and a saturday will be a one goal game either way. at this point the offense is a work in progress,so three goals will be an onslaught for the time being. I'm not saying UND won't sweep this weeknd but I've said it before in that this will be a typical first half under Hak considering all the youth.

und with a comfortable 3-1 win on friday and a saturday will be a one goal game either way. at this point the offense is a work in progress,so three goals will be an onslaught for the time being. I'm not saying UND won't sweep this weeknd but I've said it before in that this will be a typical first half under Hak considering all the youth.

Yeah, we've also seen that an injured team can often be a more focused team, and less dependant on certain people.

I agree, Rocco needs to be more selfish than he was for the exhibition. He needs to realize there isn't a player in college hockey that can skate with him.

Exactly shoot shoot shoot and the rest will take care of itself.

The shootout will be a great way for Rocco to get his groove back for just getting the puck past the goaltender.

That was a dirty move on Sunday night... I will have an article about the shootout coming up in the next day or two. Everyone I talked to is excited about the shootout.

That was a dirty move on Sunday night... I will have an article about the shootout coming up in the next day or two. Everyone I talked to is excited about the shootout.

Every time I saw UND tie a hockey game all I could think about was how awesome we would be at a shootout. Think about the shootout lineup we would have had in 2007.

Every time I saw UND tie a hockey game all I could think about was how awesome we would be at a shootout. Think about the shootout lineup we would have had in 2007.

I think Rocco is going to be fun to watch in the shootout.

I think UND has a great 1-2 punch of Rocco and Parks in the shootout. Rocco has the hands and footwork to make a lot of great off balance moves which is tough on any goaltender. Parks is a finisher. Didn't show it last year, but when he is going in the right direction he finishes plays around the net.

And the 3rd guy......hmmmmm......How about....ufff.....I guess Mark Mac.

I think UND has a great 1-2 punch of Rocco and Parks in the shootout. Rocco has the hands and footwork to make a lot of great off balance moves which is tough on any goaltender. Parks is a finisher. Didn't show it last year, but when he is going in the right direction he finishes plays around the net.

From what I saw Sunday, Luke Johnson might be an option.

Start with Oshie, Duncan, and Toews. Throw in Porter, Kozek, or VandeVelde if it goes past three rounds. And Genoway. Wow.

Dave

Just because Luke didn't make his shot does not mean he is not the correct choice.

Just because Luke didn't make his shot does not mean he is not the correct choice.

Luke, Marmac, Tambellini cags could be the 3-6 if need be. What D man goes first? Could get to the point where Hak taps a d man.