SiouxSports.com Forum

The next coach of UND football is....

darell1976

My source just said bubba is bringing schmidt...

However not a slam dunk deal hes hired.

Faison is doing is due diligence...no offer has been mad.

Please dont question my sources or ask who they are!

gfh - below is just a reminder of the note you sent me when I posted that there was another BB transfer on campus (Cole Stefan) but I couldn't divulge my source.... I will be a little more professional and not call you a fake fan!!

"Why cant you? Its because you dont no anyything....

Every other true sioux fan tell people inside info..

Judging by ur name u must be not a sioux fan and just und...fake fan."

My source just said bubba is bringing schmidt...

However not a slam dunk deal hes hired.

Faison is doing is due diligence...no offer has been mad.

Please dont question my sources or ask who they are!

Knowing Eric, I would say this is the moment where all the stars are aligned for him to come back to the area (he is from Mandan, wife is from Crookston, two young kids) but he isn't coming back here to be a linebacker coach.

gfh - below is just a reminder of the note you sent me when I posted that there was another BB transfer on campus (Cole Stefan) but I couldn't divulge my source.... I will be a little more professional and not call you a fake fan!!

"Why cant you? Its because you dont no anyything....

Every other true sioux fan tell people inside info..

Judging by ur name u must be not a sioux fan and just und...fake fan."

i wonder what tail number he will give us when the private jet is on its way to Grand Forks from Carbondale :)

New applicant Bryant Soland - A Subway sandwich artist from Fargo that appears to be a huge New England Patriots rube?

https://www.facebook...yant.l.soland

I can see him for a position coach, maybe a coordinator, but I think head coach is a stretch. :silly:

Looking at his criminal record, it looks like he got confused and sent his application to the wrong school....

Played at Montana. Was a head coach in NFL Europe, CFL and UFL. He was the OC under Joe Moglia, the former president/CEO of Ameritrade and current head coach of Coastal Carolina, NDSU's opponent this week. He stuck around when they left and was named the head coach.

He is pretty intriguing and he fits a lot of the qualifications laid out...

Played at Montana. Was a head coach in NFL Europe, CFL and UFL. He was the OC under Joe Moglia, the former president/CEO of Ameritrade and current head coach of Coastal Carolina, NDSU's opponent this week. He stuck around when they left and was named the head coach.

Guy's resume is all over the place.

I wonder if he can recruit this part of the country though.

The whole "can they recruit the Upper Midwest" thing doesn't hold water with me. The right guy will surround himself with a staff with those types of connections and cultural fit. This was Lennon's downfall in Carbondale...surrounding himself with the Dakota good ol' boy network.

• Upvote 3

a lot of coaching connections with this guy....i like the cfl angle...

Yeah but i was correct the next day. Took you a for more dats to prove urself.... i proved my credibility in under 12a hours

Seems to me he would have deeper connections since quite a few people knew Bubba was going to apply, including the Sioux Football Insider guys who referenced it yesterday morning while he provided information quite a while before it came out publicly. And I'm confused are you part of Mafiaman's good ole boys network or do you have your own?