SiouxSports.com Forum

Viewing options for Sioux hockey games this season

fightingsiouxfan86

UMD uses americaonesports. Why would Midco not send the signal out the way they do home games?

Midco is not connected with Neulion. Midco does make their production available to Neulion as a part of the contract with UND. However, Midco has nothing to do with the internet broadcast rights. I doubt that they would get involved with internet broadcast rights for an away game. UND and/or Neulion would have to make those arrangements.

Midco is not connected with Neulion. Midco does make their production available to Neulion as a part of the contract with UND. However, Midco has nothing to do with the internet broadcast rights. I doubt that they would get involved with internet broadcast rights for an away game. UND and/or Neulion would have to make those arrangements.

There you go, clouding the issue with fact again... :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As per UND....midco HD truck in south dakota for.......basketball

And that should tell you everything you need to know about midcosportsnet

That they took the HD truck away from South Dakota for essentially the entire regular season for UND hockey? yup, that says a lot actually.

To me it shows that und hockey takes priority to South Dakota basketball/football. Yet summit league tourney basketball > und hockey to them.

Which would make sense as you have 6 Dakota teams "competing" (i use that term loosely with the NDSU women's bball team). That's a whole lot of fans that want to watch some sports on TV.

Which would make sense as you have 6 Dakota teams "competing" (i use that term loosely with the NDSU women's bball team). That's a whole lot of fans that want to watch some sports on TV.

Didn't Midco have a contract with the Summit for this tournament before the contract with UND for hockey? Maybe that contract took priority over the UND contract, such as league tournament possibly taking priority over regular season games.