SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSU jokes

TBR

She doesn't think they belong in the medical school or?

Correct. She doesn't particularly care for medical doctors though. It confuses me too. One would think they'd be together. I guess it falls under Applied Sciences ;)

I've seen your sister get all worked up several times.

Most recently, on pay per view.

Well done, Sir.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Not a joke but not really deserving of its own thread..... even NFL recruiters at NDSU get into trouble! Fargo PD really does have it in for that program!! ;)

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9795129/cleveland-browns-executive-jon-sandusky-jerry-son-arrested-suspicion-drunken-driving

FARGO, N.D. -- Cleveland Browns executive Jon Sandusky, the son of former Penn State assistant Jerry Sandusky, was arrested early Tuesday morning on suspicion of drunken driving.

Maybe:

He was there to get tips on how to avoid DUIs.

He should have taken some advice from Beck on how to walk away from the police.

He was on his way to Best Buy several players told him the football team gets a great discount there.

Just shows that the Fargo police have it out for anyone connected with FU football.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The best post of the year on Bisonville about Lakes being on Bison rewind for NDSU to move to the FBS:

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?32042-FBS-move-fans-Here-s-a-good-read

From MNLonghorn10

he is. Lakes is one of the better ambassadors for NDSU that isnt employed by the actual college. He sees things clearly more than a lot of people and can project moves before any of us. a move to FBS would only be beneficial for NDSU. GT has to be making phone calls. FCS is just embarrassing when you look at the interest in other schools. NDSU needs to sell high