SiouxSports.com Forum

Vikings

Fetch

9 hours ago, Cratter said:

The Vikings really are cursed.

Everything was lining up perfect: New stadium bump, up and coming qb coming off a stellar year, unstoppable running back....and then Bridgewater ends his season.....

Before the season....In Practice!

God's a Packer Fan.:lol:

Not sure about your last comment but I definitely am!

• Upvote 1

Any quarterback that is worth throwing out there as a starter has to be at least listed as the #2 on a teams depth chart.  And teams aren't going to trade that player for nothing because the same thing could happen to them.  Backups are important, especially in times likes these.  In order for the Vikes to get a legitimate #2 QB, they are going to have to give up a lot.  Especially considering the team trading them knows the Vikes are desperate.  Spielman likes to build through the draft and doesn't like to make big splashy trades that gives up draft picks.  But this may be a time where he may abandon that strategy.  We will see. 

53 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Any quarterback that is worth throwing out there as a starter has to be at least listed as the #2 on a teams depth chart.  And teams aren't going to trade that player for nothing because the same thing could happen to them.  Backups are important, especially in times likes these.  In order for the Vikes to get a legitimate #2 QB, they are going to have to give up a lot.  Especially considering the team trading them knows the Vikes are desperate.  Spielman likes to build through the draft and doesn't like to make big splashy trades that gives up draft picks.  But this may be a time where he may abandon that strategy.  We will see. 

Are they fueling up the jet for the trip to Mississippi yet?  The old gunslinger just might have one more season left...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Blackheart said:

Are they fueling up the jet for the trip to Mississippi yet?  The old gunslinger just might have one more season left...

U know what I'd seriously love to see Favre for one more year & I believe he could do a great job 

It would be a interesting year

Plus I could wear my only Viking Jersey again 

Imagine how pizzed off the puker fans would be - they may want their #4 back again give it to the locker room custodian 

I do think Brett & Zim might butt heads :silly:

22 minutes ago, UNDMOORHEAD said:

Vikings trade a 1st and a 4th for the injury prone Sam Bradford.

..........that's desperation kids.

Lots to give up.........but TB potentially is done. Buys MINN a couple years