SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 Recruiting

Hambone

McDermott had D-1 offers from UNC, Eastern Illinois and American U.  Glad to see UND bring on a good shooter with some size.

After McDermott committed, Iowa Preps tweeted:

@iowapreps:

Will @C_TEZ15 be following Adam McDermott to North Dakota? Time will tell here.

Referring to Cortez Seales, who retweeted it.  PG from Iowa, he has offers from LaSalle, Drake, WKU, UNI and Bowling Green.

New offer:

SG Adam McDermott, 6'4", 175, Cedar Rapids (Xavier), IA

I believe Adam is Doug's cousin/Greg's nephew. He was 3rd team all-state last year, averaging 16.5 ppg. He has had DII offers from Truman, Sioux Falls, Wayne St & Mary but recently was offered by UNC.

Yes they are cousins according to this tweet.

Adam McDermott@McDermottAdamJun 26

Congrats to my cuz @dougmcd3! #DABULLSBABY #McBuckets

McDermott had D-1 offers from UNC, Eastern Illinois and American U.  Glad to see UND bring on a good shooter with some size.

After McDermott committed, Iowa Preps tweeted:

Referring to Cortez Seales, who retweeted it.  PG from Iowa, he has offers from LaSalle, Drake, WKU, UNI and Bowling Green.

Not that it means anything, but Seales has also followed Hobaugh and Hooker on the twitterverse.

I want to thank everyone who has helped me on my journey, I am Proudly committed to the University of North Dakota!270a.png1f3c0.png

Cortez Seales commits. Had offers from La Salle, Drake, Western Kentucky, Northern Iowa and Bowling Green. Also, listed as a 3-star on rivals for what its worth http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recruiting/player-Cortez-Seales-144300

I want to thank everyone who has helped me on my journey, I am Proudly committed to the University of North Dakota!270a.png1f3c0.png

Cortez Seales commits. Had offers from La Salle, Drake, Western Kentucky, Northern Iowa and Bowling Green. Also, listed as a 3-star on rivals for what its worth http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recruiting/player-Cortez-Seales-144300

That is a HUGE commit for BB.