SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 Recruiting

Hambone

Allen Anderson, who I believe is the brother of Aaron Anderson, will be in town on an unofficial visit this weekend.

EDIT:  He is a 2016 graduate, so he should be noted as such. 

I think Amar Miller (also a '16 grad), PG from Minnetonka, is also visiting this weekend.

Figured we could start a new thread for this.

According to Ryan James on twitter, UND has offered 2015 PG JT Gibson out of Champlin Park.

Gibson has verballed to UNO. A bit surprising to me!  After getting McDermott, I didn't expect UND to land him but he had better offers than UNO - IMO.

• Upvote 1

I think UND did well in this class if for a few reasons.

1) It shored up the two biggest weaknesses by position (3 and 4) and added another quality PG

2) Added some solid height (6'3, 6'4, 6'4, and 6'8)

3) Has players that came come in and make an impact day 1 and some that can be redshirted if necessary

4) Players with a different skill set, I don't see two players that are the same type of player per say.

If Roster still projects for next year

PG:

Hooker (Jr)

Crandall (So)

Seales (Fr)

SG:

Tyler (Sr)

De Rouen (Sr)

Blake (Jr)

Benton (Sr)

SF:

Coleman (Sr)

Houbaugh (Sr)

McDermont (Fr)

Collins (Fr)

PF:

Shields (RFr/So)

Bernstine (So/Jr)?  Does he have a redshirt we can use since he transferred from DU?

Richman (RFr)

C:

Shanks (So)

Cashman (RFR/So)

That was the worst display of defense I have ever seen from all the teams.   Wonder if this video was actually from a game.

the problem with many camps; you get a few stars and then the rest. And the rest dont work hard on de, and dont want to get dunked on, so thats what you get. Enjoy his showcase and take it for what it is. He is a good player tho.

• 2 weeks later...

NLI day today, anything from UND on the recruits? I'd like to hear what Jones has to say about them, and that Seales NLI can't come in fast enough. What a steal he is for UND. McDermott also looks like a shorter version of his cousin who was not very highly recruited either. If memory serves me correct UND was on Doug's short list. If Adam develops to 75% of the player Doug was he'll be an All Conference level kid. Josh Collins has a very high ceiling as well. Played on a team with a ton of D1 kids including Crandall. Expect to look back on him after his high school season and be thankful he signed in the fall. Great job by the staff of putting back the focus on high school kids that can develop over 4-5 years. I don't know much about Drick but he looks like a great athlete and he got time on a decent DU team. Nice job by the staff.

NLI day today, anything from UND on the recruits? I'd like to hear what Jones has to say about them, and that Seales NLI can't come in fast enough. What a steal he is for UND. McDermott also looks like a shorter version of his cousin who was not very highly recruited either. If memory serves me correct UND was on Doug's short list. If Adam develops to 75% of the player Doug was he'll be an All Conference level kid. Josh Collins has a very high ceiling as well. Played on a team with a ton of D1 kids including Crandall. Expect to look back on him after his high school season and be thankful he signed in the fall. Great job by the staff of putting back the focus on high school kids that can develop over 4-5 years. I don't know much about Drick but he looks like a great athlete and he got time on a decent DU team. Nice job by the staff.

I'm pretty sure Collins signed today, based upon a picture I saw of all the De La Salle commits posted on twitter. For some reason, it has seemed in recent years that UND waits a few days after the first day of a signing period to announce its signees. At least for most sports other than football.

EDIT: It looks like McDermott also signed today, based upon a few tweets. Still looking for confirmation of Seales.