SiouxSports.com Forum

SiouxSports.com Fleece Hats

MafiaMan

Excellent.....it getting cold in the mornings gotta keep the ol'dome warm.

How's it you want the money shot at ya?

PayPal, check, beer, ?, snail mail, western union, unmarked bills discreetly left under a bench outside the Ralph, wrapped cash in pollo batter buckets....or just wire transfer to your Swiss account?

I will try to work with the vendor on shipping as soon as I can...traveling baseball is keeping me busy at the moment.

I received a pic of the hats last night...if you didn't buy one, I can honestly say you'll wish you had.

Attn Fargo fleece hat purchasers. I will be picking the hats up today before 5pm. And they will be available anytime after that for pickup. PM me with your info if you would. I live in north Fargo by the Northport Hornbachers, but could arrange meeting somewhere else in town if needed. Thank you!

No rush MafiaMan. Shouldn't get cold for another three or four weeks anyway.

Enjoy the rest of the hard ball season.

Are you kidding me? It was cold up that shack the other night. I think it was 48 degrees. That would be Starkweather, ND...

Attn Fargo fleece hat purchasers. I will be picking the hats up today before 5pm. And they will be available anytime after that for pickup. PM me with your info if you would. I live in north Fargo by the Northport Hornbachers, but could arrange meeting somewhere else in town if needed. Thank you!

By my count (and I hope it is accurate), here is a list of the Fargo hats:

black no moniker (6 hats): Oxbow6, Luv Hockey, letsSIOUXum, fargosioux, Siouxgrad (2)

black with moniker (5 hats): SiouxTupa, Siouxman, morley, southpaw, keikla

grey no moniker (16): Luv Hockey, Beaz Sioux, Oxbow6, letsSIOUXum, fargosioux

Please post on the board or PM me if there are any issues with monikers, embroidery quality, etc. I triple-checked the spelling and capitalization of monikers and went over it with the sales rep so hopefully nothing comes up. Also, if you think it's super-cool and you are happy with your hat, go ahead and post those thoughts too.

By my count (and I hope it is accurate), here is a list of the Fargo hats:

black no moniker (6 hats): Oxbow6, Luv Hockey, letsSIOUXum, fargosioux, Siouxgrad (2)

black with moniker (5 hats): SiouxTupa, Siouxman, morley, southpaw, keikla

grey no moniker (16): Luv Hockey, Beaz Sioux, Oxbow6, letsSIOUXum, fargosioux

Please post on the board or PM me if there are any issues with monikers, embroidery quality, etc. I triple-checked the spelling and capitalization of monikers and went over it with the sales rep so hopefully nothing comes up. Also, if you think it's super-cool and you are happy with your hat, go ahead and post those thoughts too.

What's the damage ($$$) per lid?

What's the damage ($$$) per lid?

I will get the invoice after the hats have shipped. Hats picked up from letsSIOUXum in Fargo will be a little cheaper than those shipped to GF or MSP, however, I won't have the invoice and final cost until after my delivery arrives.

When the bill comes in, don't worry, you'll all be hearing from me. :lol:

More evidence of global warming climate change...

Please don't start with that statist crap.... :glare::huh:You know neither of us believes that garbage. I don't need the blood pressure spike. :whistling:

Edited by Goon

I am coming to Fargo tomorrow. I sent you a PM.

Please don't start with that statist crap.... :glare::huh:You know neither of us believes that garbage. I don't need the blood pressure spike. :whistling:

C'mon, Goon, you don't REALLY believe that the government would...oh, hang on, my cell phone is ringing...

• Upvote 1

C'mon, Goon, you don't REALLY believe that the government would...oh, hang on, my cell phone is ringing...

...sorry for the interruption...I'm back. It was the NSA...I guess I've been asked to cease all communication with you.

• Upvote 2

Hats are in my possession and ready for pickup Fargo. The hats are VERY nice!!

GF and MSP hats should be shipped out Monday or Tuesday. Thanks for your patience, everyone.

I would also like to thank letsSIOUXum for his help in picking up Fargo area hats and handling distribution for folks in that area. Much appreciated.

Picked up my caps from letsSIOUXum last night (thanks- also to MafiaMan for doing this).

They are nice.

I picked up my four (Siouxman, Morley, southpaw, and keikla) today. Yes, they do look nice. Well done, MafiaMan.

Should I thank you now for this wonderful Christmas present, wait until December to thank you, or thank you in person at Hoggsbreath?