SiouxSports.com Forum

SiouxSports.com Fleece Hats

MafiaMan

UNDColorado, Frozen4Sioux, CMSioux, ScottM, Sioux-cia, and jimdahl, your hats are now in the care of the US Postal Service. Please post here when they arrive, thank you!

Got it - and headed up to the Forks for some tailgating - doubt I'll need the hat this trip though.What's the damage?

Got it - and headed up to the Forks for some tailgating - doubt I'll need the hat this trip though.What's the damage?

Just received invoices from Coaches Choice yesterday...I will NOT be sitting around on the last weekend of summer calculating everyone's total though, LOL. You'll be hearing from me soon!

Bugs already in my ear on a second order...minimum would be 12.

MafiaMan. Sorry I missed you yesterday. Had to go dark on my hand held device. We'll connect sometime soon. I can come your way. Most importantly, I'll get you paid asap as soon as I get total. I'll get the hats when I get them. Have a great Labor Day.

LOL...I told you I hid them under a rock in the ditch outside Fuddrucker's north and east of 494!

We'll figure out something soon...Sparky wants to meet at the Hogg sometime and I'm thinking an after-work meeting there some night would probably work just fine.

These hats are friggen fabulous... I was thinking if we had some pictures we could post them somewhere... :) Maybe on a blog. :) I am going to shoot ducks in mine during the North Dakota Duck Season...

Edited by Goon

I am going to shoot ducks in mine...

"North Dakota Game & Fish...can I help you?"

"Uh, yea, I'd like to report someone shooting ducks out of season somewhere near Devils Lake..."

"Can I get a description of the perpetrator please?"

"Well, he's a little goofy looking which doesn't narrow it down much but the SiouxSports.com winter hat he's wearing should be a dead give-away."

• Upvote 1

"North Dakota Game & Fish...can I help you?"

"Uh, yea, I'd like to report someone shooting ducks out of season somewhere near Devils Lake..."

"Can I get a description of the perpetrator please?"

"Well, he's a little goofy looking which doesn't narrow it down much but the SiouxSports.com winter hat he's wearing should be a dead give-away."

Ahem, during the North Dakota Duck Season...

Time and location please. Will be there with my new hat.

November 9th? Aren't you going to have something more important going on around that time? (Though if you plan on ignoring that 'something' and going to the UNO series instead, let me know cause I might be in Nebraska then).

November 9th? Aren't you going to have something more important going on around that time? (Though if you plan on ignoring that 'something' and going to the UNO series instead, let me know cause I might be in Nebraska then).

That is too early, although one can never tell. I thought the tailgating was for hockey, but after checking the schedule it must be for football. But, you never know. I could be in Grand Forks for football or take another five day trip to Omaha :) for hockey.

That is too early, although one can never tell. I thought the tailgating was for hockey, but after checking the schedule it must be for football. But, you never know. I could be in Grand Forks for football or take another five day trip to Omaha :) for hockey.

Worst thing about Omaha this year is that it is opening of deer hunting in Minnesota. May have to skip Omaha this year, but I did skip it last year to go to the games in St Cloud the second weekend. Hard choice, family tradition or FIGHTING SIOUX hockey!

If I'm going to be in Nebraska (I'll let you know when I know), I think you should be as well. Hockey > football.

And it better not be another crazy blizzard, or it'll take me forever to get back to Maine!

Nix Omaha and go to Denver!!

I'll think about it! I would much rather go to the DU series, but since I have to drive instead of fly (I'm picking up a dog in Nebraska), January tends to present more weather related problems than early November...I learned that lesson last year when I moved out to northern Maine in mid-January. We hit a blizzard every stinking day!!