SiouxSports.com Forum

SiouxSports.com Fleece Hats

MafiaMan

Just wanted to say that Mafia outdid himself with these hats. Got mine in the mail today. And it exceeded expectations. It has officially become the head piece to whatever I wear to any UND hockey game from this point in time on.

Thank you sir, well done!

• Upvote 2

Just wanted to say that Mafia outdid himself with these hats. Got mine in the mail today. And it exceeded expectations. It has officially become the head piece to whatever I wear to any UND hockey game from this point in time on.

Coaches Choice does quality work.*

*shameless plug

• Upvote 1

Agreed. Anyone who didn't order one or two really missed out.

Wow, that's quite a compliment. I'm glad you like it. I think anyone spotted wearing one of these hats is certain to be hit with plenty of 'Hey, where can i get one of those?' questions.

Wow, that's quite a compliment. I'm glad you like it. I think anyone spotted wearing one of these hats is certain to be hit with plenty of 'Hey, where can i get one of those?' questions.

I'm more worried about being identifiable. I should probably start being nicer around here! :)

I believe I have covered everyone who purchased a hat by PM'ing you with your total amount due. Please verify your actual purchase by reviewing the no moniker vs moniker cost and go from there - it's always possible I made a mistake somewhere. Many of you have already paid via Paypal...thank you for being prompt.

Couple of things...

If you're looking for a quality vendor for embroidery or screenprinting needs or wants in the Fargo area (or even outside the FM area), please contact Coaches Choice in Fargo, ask for Scott Peterson, and tell him that you read about CC on SiouxSports.com. They'll appreciate the business. $12.45 for a one-of-a-kind hat or $19.95 for an even cooler one-of-a-kind hat is quite a steal in my opinion. I can't wait to bust mine out when the weather gets cold.

Secondly, thanks to jimdahl for allowing me to put together an order using his site name and logo. It's due to his hard work that we as fans have a fun community message board to entertain ourselves with. I have made many new friends on SiouxSports.com and events like the Hoggsbreath get-together every spring wouldn't have been possible without his efforts. Thank you jimdahl!

• Upvote 1

Will there be another opportunity to purchase?

This thread was posted in the middle of April and the order was placed two months after that. Plenty of warnings were given about missing the boat and this thread was at or near the top of the board for two months. Sorry. ???

JUST KIDDING, siouxczech29! If there is enough interest, I would consider doing another order. Minimum number of hats would be 12. I've had PM's regarding different logos, bigger logo, etc., so if anyone has something in specific in mind, drop me a line and we'll talk. If you want the SiouxSports.com hat as previously done with the June order, put your name and moniker/no moniker here and I'll see what the numbers wind up to be...

BTW, I would also be willing to order up some Hoggsbreath long-sleeve or short-sleeve shirts in Sioux colors like the ones I gave away at the Hogg last March. These wouldn't be free though this time around, but cost is pretty cheap, less than $15 per shirt. Color possibilities were white/green, green/white, and black/green.