SiouxSports.com Forum

SiouxSports.com Fleece Hats

MafiaMan

Yeah, MafiaMan....when is my surprise hat coming? ;) ;)

Ssshhhhhh...it's a surprise.

The MSP and GF hats were supposed to ship out this past week. I sent the sales rep an e-mail on Friday afternoon to double-check on its status. Don't worry, winter's not here yet so we're still ahead of the 8 ball.

I will get the invoice after the hats have shipped. Hats picked up from letsSIOUXum in Fargo will be a little cheaper than those shipped to GF or MSP, however, I won't have the invoice and final cost until after my delivery arrives.

When the bill comes in, don't worry, you'll all be hearing from me. :lol:

Vegas_Sioux and anyone else still asking about payment...fuggedaboudit until I get the bill.

However, if you want to PM me your name and mailing address, I'll be one step ahead of the game when the hats do arrive. Thank you.

And yet another good review! Good, I am glad people are liking the hats.

If some of you waffled and didn't get one, you'll be sorry. They are completely out of bounds!

Mafia might be a tool, but he knows how to order up some sick lids!

If you asked to have your toques delivered for pick up in Grand Forks, I am pleased to tell you that they arrived yesterday. Would pick up on the UND campus, say at Stomping Grounds coffee shop in the Union, be convenient for everyone? I don't have the hats with me at work today but I will bring them tomorrow and you can pm me with contact information. Let's put a sick lid on it, Grand Forks!

Hats have arrived in Mpls/St Paul! If you need your hat(s) mailed out from here, PM me your name and address and I'll send it (them) on as soon as I can. If you live/work in the TC/western WI area and want to try to make arrangements for in-person hand-off, also PM me and we'll see what we can work out.