ScottM

Wilbur

MafiaMan (2*)

choyt3

Schmitzzz (4)

Cratter (2)

siouxgrad (2)

Bring back Sweeney (Frozen4Sioux)

Black w/moniker ($7.50 additional charge - 24 total)

UNDColorado

Cratter

YaneA (2)

Sioux-cia

sprig

SiouxTupa

Goon

NorthDakotaHockey (3)

Goon (courtesy of NorthDakotaHockey)

Siouxman

Morley

southpaw

keikla

MafiaMan

MafiaBoy

CMSioux (with Siouxpride.com as moniker)

siouxforeverbaby

Vegas_Sioux

Sparky

Frozen4Sioux

jimdahl

Someone on the board volunteered a while back to handle hats for folks in the Fargo area, which would prevent S&H fees for hats being mailed to me only to be turned right back around and mailed back to Fargo, resulting in two sets of S&H fees. Problem is, I can't remember who the Fargo volunteer was. Can you please PM me if you are willing to pick up hats in Fargo and help distribute them to folks in that area?

YaneA will be handling Grand Forks distribution. I am not yet sure if S&H fees to Grand Forks will apply or if that poster will make arrangements to pick up hats in Fargo on his/her next trip there...more on that once I clarify with YaneA what the plan of attack is from the Grand Forks area front.

Soooo...post here if you want your hat shipped to:

Mpls/St Paul

Grand Forks

Neither: Delivered to a poster in Fargo and arrangements made for pick-up directly with my volunteer

If I don't have a response by the time the hat embroidery is completed and the hats are ready to ship, your hat will be shipped to me and I'll take it from there.

I will have cost calculated after this is all squared away. This is going to be pretty much on a "MafiaMan believes in your Sioux fan loyalty and HONESTY" basis because these hats are all going to be paid for by me initially and I will await your check or money order via mail. Do the math...I'm roughly throwing out $20 a hat X 75 hats for a nice total of about $1500 out-of-pocket until I'm reimbursed. Thank you.

Someone on the board volunteered a while back to handle hats for folks in the Fargo area, which would prevent S&H fees for hats being mailed to me only to be turned right back around and mailed back to Fargo, resulting in two sets of S&H fees. Problem is, I can't remember who the Fargo volunteer was. Can you please PM me if you are willing to pick up hats in Fargo and help distribute them to folks in that area?

YaneA will be handling Grand Forks distribution. I am not yet sure if S&H fees to Grand Forks will apply or if that poster will make arrangements to pick up hats in Fargo on his/her next trip there...more on that once I clarify with YaneA what the plan of attack is from the Grand Forks area front.

Soooo...post here if you want your hat shipped to:

Mpls/St Paul

Grand Forks

Neither: Delivered to a poster in Fargo and arrangements made for pick-up directly with my volunteer

If I don't have a response by the time the hat embroidery is completed and the hats are ready to ship, your hat will be shipped to me and I'll take it from there.

I will have cost calculated after this is all squared away. This is going to be pretty much on a "MafiaMan believes in your Sioux fan loyalty and HONESTY" basis because these hats are all going to be paid for by me initially and I will await your check or money order via mail. Do the math...I'm roughly throwing out $20 a hat X 75 hats for a nice total of about $1500 out-of-pocket until I'm reimbursed. Thank you.

Send mine to Grand Forks, please.

Special thanks to letsSIOUXum who stepped up and will be helping arrange for hat pick-up in Fargo for folks in or near there. YaneA will be helping folks near or in Grand Forks.

It'll still be a couple of weeks as the hats were just ordered last Friday, but turn-around is typically pretty quick. Once I have the bill myself and the cost of shipping to GF and to Mpls/St Paul (and possibly mailed out again), I can divide it out per person. Yes, there will be slight differences in price if your hat doesn't need to be mailed twice. I'm also willing to hold onto anyone's hat until the 2014 Hoggsbreath brunch, so just let me know. In fact, just to GUARANTEE that Goon will attend the 2014 Hoggsbreath brunch, I'm going to hold his hat hostage. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Black w/moniker ($7.50 additional charge - 24 total)

UNDColorado

Cratter

YaneA (2)

Sioux-cia

sprig

SiouxTupa

Goon

NorthDakotaHockey (3)

yababy8

Siouxman

Morley

southpaw

keikla

MafiaMan

MafiaBoy

CMSioux (with Siouxpride.com as moniker)

siouxforeverbaby

Vegas_Sioux

Sparky

Bring back Sweeney

jimdahl

You can drop mine by my house personally whenever you make your way back to way western Nodak!

Or I could send it home with my folks in a few weeks and you can pick it up at their house on Highway 85 about 10 miles south of Highway 22!

Fargo drop off preferred; but I can do GF too.

Please PM me an address and total so I can send you a check.

Thanks again.

I'll start the massive PM machine up as soon as I have everyone's totals. No sense in PMing you twice, first with my address, then with the total amount due.

# of hats, monikers, etc. has all been passed along to the vendor in Fargo...just waiting to hear from them regarding finishing up the order and the shipping date.

Or I could send it home with my folks in a few weeks and you can pick it up at their house on Highway 85 about 10 miles south of Highway 22!

Don't you mean 200? I know 200 connects 85 to 22. Unless the natives of the area consider 200 22 in that spot.

Don't you mean 200? I know 200 connects 85 to 22. Unless the natives of the area consider 200 22 in that spot.

I guess I have been away too long...I believe you are correct. That area is still by the Sacred Heart River though, right?

• 3 weeks later...

This just in: Hats are done. One problem to figure out since one hat was wrecked in production, but I'll figure that out. If your hat isn't on the list of those to be picked up by a contact in Fargo (to save shipping costs) or isn't on the list of hats headed to Grand Forks, it'll ship to the TC's and I'll handle the rest. Please contact me if you need anything.