SiouxSports.com Forum

SiouxSports.com Fleece Hats

MafiaMan

Because the artwork design does not have any thread color changes between the grey and pink hats, we are good-to-go with any additional number of those hats. Even just ONE yellow hat (HELLOO...sagard, Mariucci, or GFG) would be fine because the thread color would be the same as that on the grey and pink.

Black the overwhelming hat of choice...

I'm at 45 SiouxSports.com hats and 6 IceHoggs hats...those numbers aren't near being final though.

I am proceeding with #2 as the best choice for the logo...

What's the price again?

Price depends on the # of hats ordered. I have some help in delivering hats to Fargo and Grand Forks (which will save further shipping charges) so I'm not anticipating hats being more than $20 each. I don't have an exact per-price at the moment. Having a moniker or nickname added to the hat is an additional $7.50 per hat.

Black w/moniker ($7.50 additional charge - 17 total)

UNDColorado

Cratter

YaneA (2)

Sioux-cia

sprig

SiouxTupa

Goon

NorthDakotaHockey (2)

Siouxman

Morley

southpaw

keikla

MafiaMan

MafiaBoy

CMSioux (with Siouxpride.com as moniker)

Edited by MafiaMan

Black w/moniker ($7.50 additional charge - 16 total)

UNDColorado

Cratter

YaneA (2)

Sioux-cia

sprig

SiouxTupa

Goon

NorthDakotaHockey (2)

Siouxman

Morley

Siouthpaw

keikla

MafiaMan

MafiaBoy

**special**

Black w/moniker AND SiouxPride.com

CMSioux

Just to be clear mine would have the Siouxsports moniker and Siouxpride.com (but not my posting name)

Just to be clear mine would have the Siouxsports moniker and Siouxpride.com (but not my posting name)

I have fixed my original post to reflect the change. I also corrected the mis-spelling of Southpaw.

I count 46 SiouxSports.com hats...two more hats would be the next price break and reduce cost to $12 per hat (not including $7.50 moniker fee if applicable and shipping charges).

Just to emphasize this again...your name as it appears in the thread will be EXACTLY how I send it to Coaches Choice. So if you're keikla and you want to be Keikla, I need to know. Trust me, I'm very particular about the MafiaMan, so I don't want anyone to be disappointed due to a screw-up or oversight. Thank you.

I have fixed my original post to reflect the change. I also corrected the mis-spelling of Southpaw.

I count 46 SiouxSports.com hats...two more hats would be the next price break and reduce cost to $12 per hat (not including $7.50 moniker fee if applicable and shipping charges).

Just to emphasize this again...your name as it appears in the thread will be EXACTLY how I send it to Coaches Choice. So if you're keikla and you want to be Keikla, I need to know. Trust me, I'm very particular about the MafiaMan, so I don't want anyone to be disappointed due to a screw-up or oversight. Thank you.

Please make sure mine is southpaw with no capital letters. Thanks for putting this together!

Please make sure mine is southpaw with no capital letters. Thanks for putting this together!

Roger that! Siouxman's PM to me had the capital S. I edited the previous posting with the names and made you southpaw and not Southpaw.