SiouxSports.com Forum

SiouxSports.com Fleece Hats

MafiaMan

Any word on another order?

Some folks around Fargo are kicking themselves for not ordering :)

No plans in the immediate works for another order. Let me wrap up delivery and payment for this order and perhaps down the road I'll consider another order...

Very nice! Should have got more than 1! Thanks!!!

Good to hear - glad you like it. As I posted earlier, I will consider putting a second order together should everything go smoothly with distribution and payment for this first go-round.

I am being absolutely bombarded with PM's and text messages regarding payment, so let me say this one final time...I do NOT have the exact dollar amount due yet. I had previously estimated the cost of the hats based on the number of hats being ordered and/or the $7.50 additional charge for monikers being added to certain hats. Some of the hats were picked up in Fargo and distributed locally, saving shipping charges. Some were mailed to Grand Forks and picked up (one set of shipping fees - Fargo to GF) from there. Still others were mailed to me (one set of shipping fees - Fargo to MSP) and then mailed a second time (MSP to destination - second set of shipping fees). Remaining hats are being personally distributed by me (saving the second set of shipping fees). I have not calculated everyone's amount due yet based on all of those factors and the fact that I have a good working relationship with Coaches Choice and haven't even received the total bill yet. When the total bill comes, I will pay it with a credit card, calculate everyone's individual totals, and then PM you with the dollar amount and my address and you can then send me a check or money order.

In short, you don't need to do anything until you hear from me. Any further texts or PM's regarding payment will be directed to Reply #259 on the SiouxSports hat thread. Thank you.

EDIT: This in no way implies or suggests that I do not appreciate anyone's willingness to pay your tab as soon as possible. Unfortunately, I've just answered the same question 75 times so this is a quick way of cleaning out my PM box and cell phone text message list.

I have enjoyed meeting all the GFK Sioux fans I've delivered toques to, even Goon who I already knew. I've got only 3 deliveries left to make: LeftyZL (waiting for rendezvous arrangements from your local surrogate); Siouxcia (see you this weekend) and Cratter (you don't call, you don't write, what gives? check your PMs for crying out loud!). Thanks, MafiaMan, for making our personalized fleece dreams reality.

• Upvote 2

I have enjoyed meeting all the GFK Sioux fans I've delivered toques to, even Goon who I already knew. I've got only 3 deliveries left to make: LeftyZL (waiting for rendezvous arrangements from your local surrogate); Siouxcia (see you this weekend) and Cratter (you don't call, you don't write, what gives? check your PMs for crying out loud!). Thanks, MafiaMan, for making our personalized fleece dreams reality.

Even Goon? Come on... :) Actually, I would've like to have talked to YaneA more, but my daughter was acting up. And I was having trouble with remembering which Hugos I was going to. :)

Even Goon? Come on... :) Actually, I would've like to have talked to YaneA more, but my daughter was acting up. And I was having trouble with remembering which Hugos I was going to. :)

I heard you couldn't find the right Hugo's in Grand Forks...how on earth did you make it to the Hoggsbreath last March?

Sorry I have been busy working in Fargo...if anyone eats at the new Panera Bread in front of West Acres they can check out my handy drywall work...just got back to forks and am finally checking ss.....YaneA I will be tailgating and going to the UND football game tomorrow....I could pick up Leftys too.