SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. NIAGARA - Friday, 4:30 espnU

AZSIOUX

So did chyzyk actually play today? Didn't notice him. ODonnel should be a scratch tomorrow. Top line should be KGK second RPC third with mark mitch and rodwell fourth line should be the same, they were nice and violent when in today. Zane in net. The d was very good today with the exception of Gleason who blows my mind with his passing.

Rowney needs to pass the puck. Rocco needs a goal somehow.

I told my wife after yale beat minny, if we don't make it to pittsburgh we have nobody to blame but ourselves and for 42 minutes it looked like that is exactly what we would be doing. a win is a win is a win this time of year. thankfully we have no more friday games this season only saturdays and a thursday as our friday efforts are something left to be desired. come out hard and strong and punch our ticket to pittsburgh.

I cannot believe this is still a discussion but Rocco has to be on the top line. Your 2nd line is RPM. 3rd line is Stephan Colton Drake. 4th line you fill in 3. This absurd lovefest with OD has to end. Thought Bryn was pretty solid for not playing in 2 months. I'd go Connor Bryn Rodwell to round out lineup.

I cannot believe this is still a discussion but Rocco has to be on the top line. Your 2nd line is RPM. 3rd line is Stephan Colton Drake. 4th line you fill in 3. This absurd lovefest with OD has to end. Thought Bryn was pretty solid for not playing in 2 months. I'd go Connor Bryn Rodwell to round out lineup.

I said it before....how does he play every third shift for two periods....and then sit the entire third period? Just....what?

I pick the third period lineup... :lol:

Exactly. Totally agree. Not sure what Hak sees with OD, but it isn't there

in our conference od is someone that can create space with good physical contact you dont need that playing east teams that play the more finesse euro style. Earlier today though when Niagara was matching hit for hit it was good seeing some physical play from the scoring line.

I said it before....how does he play every third shift for two periods....and then sit the entire third period? Just....what?

I pick the third period lineup... :lol:

I hear you...makes ZERO sense. Same thing happened vs. CC. Pair your horses with Rocco and go from there. Hak likes OD...fine but put him somewhere else then 1st line.

@SchlossmanGF: 2,289 in attendance in Grand Rapids. 3,811 on the live chat.

@UNDMHockey: Prior to tonight, Niagara was 14-1-2 when leading after two periods and UND was 2-8-1 when trailing after two.

Drake should not be the odd man out.

No way in hell drake is out. He played great and was not scared of the moment at all. I loved his grit and willingness to make things happen. Next year he will be a stud and tomorrow he will make a big impact. Love how he played. If I was coach he'd be on the second line.

Rowney with Parks and Cags? That wouldn't be too bad...

Love that line too, but is it better than a Rowney with Mark and Parks?

PS: When I said Drake was odd man out I meant odd man out of the top two units. I think you go KKR-RPM, then Cags-Pattyn-St. Clair, and the fourth line is whoever with Gaarder. Although I thought that Gaarder-Pattyn-St. Clair played extremely well together.