SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. NIAGARA - Friday, 4:30 espnU

AZSIOUX

Is the OD experiment over? It has to be now, doesn't it?

Has to be....just has to be!

Jump on Yale early! Make the pp count. Take Gleason far away from the pp and let Danny fire away like a shooting range! Rocco had awesome jump as he does most nights! He gave purple birds a hell of a time early on

So did chyzyk actually play today? Didn't notice him. ODonnel should be a scratch tomorrow. Top line should be KGK second RPC third with mark mitch and rodwell fourth line should be the same, they were nice and violent when in today. Zane in net. The d was very good today with the exception of Gleason who blows my mind with his passing.

Rowney needs to pass the puck. Rocco needs a goal somehow.

How about that cheap run at Knighter to end the game...

Dirty play......in the pros there would have been a fight after that one. I've never seen Knight that completely ready to kill somebody.....wow.

Odd man out in the lineup now is Drake. Going with the seasons on the line lineup got the team the lead and just gave Niagara no hope for the rest of the game. At the end they put Mark up with Knight and Kristo and rode them to the end. The mix matching continues....

My lines tomorrow:

Knight-Kristo-Rocco

Parks-Rowney-Mark

Gaarder-Pattyn-St. Clair

Fill in fourth unit forwards....Chyzyk, Drake, OD.

Dirty play......in the pros there would have been a fight after that one. I've never seen Knight that completely ready to kill somebody.....wow.

Odd man out in the lineup now is Drake. Going with the seasons on the line lineup got the team the lead and just gave Niagara no hope for the rest of the game. At the end they put Mark up with Knight and Kristo and rode them to the end. The mix matching continues....

My lines tomorrow:

Knight-Kristo-Rocco

Parks-Rowney-Mark

Gaarder-Pattyn-St. Clair

I think your first two are correct but the third will be Caggulia-Pattyn-St. Clair. I'd like to see Mitch Mac-Gaarder-Rodwell fourth line and spot them a shift or two per period. Let's not wait until we are down to roll these lines.

I think your first two are correct but the third will be Caggulia-Pattyn-St. Clair. I'd like to see Mitch Mac-Gaarder-Rodwell fourth line and spot them a shift or two per period. Let's not wait until we are down to roll these lines.

That works for me too. Just keep two scoring units on the ice that can wear Yale down.

My lines tomorrow:

Knight-Kristo-Rocco

Parks-Rowney-Mark

Gaarder-Pattyn-St. Clair

Drake should not be the odd man out.

Its a gift getting to play Yale in the second round, one win and we're in the Frozen Four!? This is the University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux. Its time to show up and win 5-2, and go into the final four feeling good.

Frozen Four damnit. :)