SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. BEMIDJI STATE - Friday

AZSIOUX

Final CC 4 MSUM 1. You are right all the teams we needed to lose lost tonight. Now UND needs to go out and get the sweep.

If the Sioux win tomorrow, they should clinch home ice in the playoffs since they own tiebreakers with Denver, Omaha and Wisconsin, shouldn't they?

If the Sioux win tomorrow, they should clinch home ice in the playoffs since they own tiebreakers with Denver, Omaha and Wisconsin, shouldn't they?

I played around with the numbers and because of top half teams playing each other I believe this is correct. The worst they could be at is 34 points tied for sixth with teams they own the head to head with.

Playing for home ice......alright.

In the final box score it seems like Gleason gets the goal on the assist from Kristo and Knight (first point for Kristo against BSU).

Looked like Rocco got the tip, but I guess he said he didn't touch it.

Rocco did tip that in, I have season tickets in the upper level, first section to the right of the general admission seats, saw just fine Rocco tiped it but I think he was trying to get Kristo his point, shows what kind of team mate and player he is!!

Thoughts:

~Saunders played well, but Zane in tomorrow.

~Nice to see secondary scoring.

~Defense had a bit of the yups tonight. Some sloppy passes gave the beavers chances.

Now send the seniors out with a stick salute.

Yup to all the above.

Really glad to see Mark pick up his game at this time of year. One of Mitch's best games of the year as well. Don't know who is the 3rd guy on that line. OD and Connor have been so so there. Tonight I would like to see Bryn there or Colton with Jim back in if Colton moves up.

You know Zane is chumping at the bit to play after his DU mess. I expecpt a solid game from him if he plays.

Yup to all the above.

Really glad to see Mark pick up his game at this time of year. One of Mitch's best games of the year as well. Don't know who is the 3rd guy on that line. OD and Connor have been so so there. Tonight I would like to see Bryn there or Colton with Jim back in if Colton moves up.

You know Zane is chumping at the bit to play after his DU mess. I expecpt a solid game from him if he plays.

From the sounds of it Hak was pleased with Gaarder on that line. So I don't expect any change in units 1-3. I think the fourth line may have lost their identity a bit, so I believe we will see a change there. Rodwell was tough to play against last night. Played with an edge. Wouldn't be surprised to see the reunited Jim-General-Rodwell line back at the Ralph tonight.

Zane has to be. Has to be.

I'm guessing Gleason's goal went in off the defender, not Grimaldi, since it clearly changed directions. And as stand up as he is, I'm skeptical Grimaldi said he didn't touch it just so Kristo could get his point against BSU. I highly doubt any of them care.

Great job by Mitch to show everyone what kind of shot he has. That was a sniper goal.

Rodwell definitely played with an edge last night. I'm not totally sold on Gaarder yet, but I think everyone else up front deserves to play again tonight.

A ton of sloppy passes and missed pucks by the D tonight. Against BSU that's not the end of the world, but against Kato next weekend, those are going to turn into goals. I expect they'll pull it back together tonight.

Here's hoping for a more wide-open style tonight, now that the boys know what they have to do. Score early and score often. We want Tate!!

I'm guessing Gleason's goal went in off the defender, not Grimaldi, since it clearly changed directions. And as stand up as he is, I'm skeptical Grimaldi said he didn't touch it just so Kristo could get his point against BSU. I highly doubt any of them care.

Great job by Mitch to show everyone what kind of shot he has. That was a sniper goal.

Rodwell definitely played with an edge last night. I'm not totally sold on Gaarder yet, but I think everyone else up front deserves to play again tonight.

A ton of sloppy passes and missed pucks by the D tonight. Against BSU that's not the end of the world, but against Kato next weekend, those are going to turn into goals. I expect they'll pull it back together tonight.

Here's hoping for a more wide-open style tonight, now that the boys know what they have to do. Score early and score often. We want Tate!!

As soon as Goon posts the video of the goal we can see who tipped it. I would have sworn Grimaldi tipped it since his stick was in front of the defenders skate. It sure looked that way on tv.