SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. BEMIDJI STATE - Friday

AZSIOUX

Would guess we will see both goalies this weekend regardless of how well whoever starts tonight plays, maybe we even get a nice lead and can give Tate some cleanup time on Saturday night. The guys need to just play the type of game they are capable of and everything will be fine this weekend, I am expecting a big weekend from the Seniors and definitely think Kristo will finally get a goal past his dad's former team.

so we want UNO to lose twice st.cloud to get swept us to take 4 points and what do we want to happen in the gopher and DU series this weekend? and mankato to lose

As much as DU has become a bitter rival, UM is a bigger one. Plus, we are behind them in the standings.

DU sweep would be wonderful and St. Clown getting swept would put us in first place. Man that'd be sweet :bigsmile:. Let's be more realistic though. Hopefully DU can get a split, same with Tech vs. St. Cloud... that'd put us in 2nd place with the sweep we are GONNA GET just down one point for the MacNaughton Cup with one weekend to go. I'd definitely take that.

As much as DU has become a bitter rival, UM is a bigger one. Plus, we are behind them in the standings.

DU sweep would be wonderful and St. Clown getting swept would put us in first place. Man that'd be sweet :bigsmile:. Let's be more realistic though. Hopefully DU can get a split, same with Tech vs. St. Cloud... that'd put us in 2nd place with the sweep we are GONNA GET just down one point for the MacNaughton Cup with one weekend to go. I'd definitely take that.

Agreed.

Back in 1990 all the rodents had to do was sweep MT in Houghton to get the title. What happened? They lost one or two, I can't remember which, and the title. Their excuse, they always have one, was the long bus ride hurt them. That was according to Ben Hankinson the captain at the time.

Back in 1990 all the rodents had to do was sweep MT in Houghton to get the title. What happened? They lost one or two, I can't remember which, and the title. Their excuse, they always have one, was the long bus ride hurt them. That was according to Ben Hankinson the captain at the time.

What, did they take turns driving? :)

@UNDMHockey: UND lineup (1/3): Grimaldi-Knight-Kristo | Caggiula-Rowney-Parks | Mi. MacMillan-Ma. MacMillan-Gaarder | Rodwell-Pattyn-St. Clair

@UNDMHockey: UND lineup (2/3): MacWilliam-Simpson | Forbort-Schmaltz | Mattson-Gleason | Goalies: Saunders-Gothberg-Maris

@UNDMHockey: Out: Senkbeil, O'Donnell, Panzarella, Sanderson, Chyzyk | Referees: Todd Anderson, Brad Shepherd | Linesmen: Andy Dokken, Justin Hills

@UNDMHockey: UND lineup (1/3): Grimaldi-Knight-Kristo | Caggiula-Rowney-Parks | Mi. MacMillan-Ma. MacMillan-Gaarder | Rodwell-Pattyn-St. Clair

@UNDMHockey: UND lineup (2/3): MacWilliam-Simpson | Forbort-Schmaltz | Mattson-Gleason | Goalies: Saunders-Gothberg-Maris

@UNDMHockey: Out: Senkbeil, O'Donnell, Panzarella, Sanderson, Chyzyk | Referees: Todd Anderson, Brad Shepherd | Linesmen: Andy Dokken, Justin Hills

Why does Mi. Mac get PT? I am not a huge O'Donnell fan but throw that guy in there on that line....or Chyzyk.

Between Mitch and odonnell you aren't really gaining or losing anything it seems. Neither have done much at all. Chyzk has played a game maybe in last few months. He's not playing obviously. Just win!! Glad to see Rodwell back in. That's a tough 4th line. Still makes no sense at all why he wasnt in Denver last weekend. Oh well