SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ UNO - Friday, 6:37 puck drop

AZSIOUX

The good, the bad and the ugly...

The good...big road win, our PK, Zane, top line, overall D, blocking shots, home crowd on the road.

The bad...no secondary scoring especially from 2nd line, no movement on PP.

The ugly...Hit on Jim!!

To get points today Zane will have to be just as good, some not on top line will have to score and UND has to play just as fast and physical as last night.

Pattyn needs to throw down on someone today, Conner or Bryn needs to play for Mitch, Carter needs to start playing like Carter '11-'12 and D needs to continue to make extra effort to block shost (18-6 UND last night)

I originally though (and posted) the same. But when they showed the shot along the boards,which they only showed once,I think, it looked like the Turgeon hit Jimmer with his left hand to the face as they made contact. Why else would he be upended like he was from a shoulder-or hip check?

Because as I said before if Turgeon is anything like his family he is tough as a box of nails. Like when Mario thought he was going to mix it up with Turgeon. Bad mistake for Mario. Turgeon would have destroyed him. Turgeon's aunt would have killed Mario in a fight with no problem. If you guys knew his family you would agree with me.

Third and fourth line needs to rotate evenly the entire game! Fourth line is most improved, by far. Rodwell looks like Rocket man, out there. Jimo is showin grit and grind and Pattyn, well he must have had something to do with pulling the line together, have always been a fan of him.

By the third period, kristo, knight get wore down. Give the poor guys a break.

Zane's knows how to stay cool in the net, shows no presure! He is the man.

Love what the D have been doing!

Video of the goals, the Forbort hit in the first period and the MacWillam save at the end of the game coming up shortly.

Have you wrote a take on the hit and call yet?

Im officially down as another kneejerk reaction to a big hit. Then basicalky looking for a way to justify the arm going up....hence thw continual extra intermissions as its discussed.

Because as I said before if Turgeon is anything like his family he is tough as a box of nails. Like when Mario thought he was going to mix it up with Turgeon. Bad mistake for Mario. Turgeon would have destroyed him. Turgeon's aunt would have killed Mario in a fight with no problem. If you guys knew his family you would agree with me.

I know his family but I don't think Tony has any superpowers and he isn't teh toughest hockey player ever. I bet Pattyn would do a lot better than you'd think buy the better question would be could Tony handle someone is his own weight class like Animal? My money is on Animal.

I know his family but I don't think Tony has any superpowers and he isn't teh toughest hockey player ever. I bet Pattyn would do a lot better than you'd think buy the better question would be could Tony handle someone is his own weight class like Animal? My money is on Animal.

I thought Mario did ok for giving up 40 lbs and 5 inches in height, the General has fought before he can hold his own. Alot of times those fights are more attitude then size anyway. I would bre ok with Animal going at it we have panzerella to take his place next game.

Have you wrote a take on the hit and call yet?

Im officially down as another kneejerk reaction to a big hit. Then basicalky looking for a way to justify the arm going up....hence thw continual extra intermissions as its discussed.

Here is the video does anything that Jimmer got hit in the cup region maybe? Just looking at him on the ice...