SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ Northern Arizona

bincitysioux

Great game! Turned it off when we went down by 20 some but turned it back on midway through the second. I was very pleased to not see Allard in the second half.

all of allards minutes need to go to stockdale....better athlete and won't shoot airballs and fall on his face

NAU's announcer is the best I've heard this year....he was all over Huff, as he should have been. Good W UND! Beat Weber!

I'd concur on the NAU announcer. He was outstanding, very knowledgeable and quite complimentary of UND. This is what Midco needs to be shooting for. The webcast was high caliber. And that was a hell of an entertaining game. Huff was great as was that Rogers kid for NAU. Should be a fun rematch in Grand Forks.

I'd concur on the NAU announcer. He was outstanding, very knowledgeable and quite complimentary of UND. This is what Midco needs to be shooting for. The webcast was high caliber. And that was a hell of an entertaining game. Huff was great as was that Rogers kid for NAU. Should be a fun rematch in Grand Forks.

Didn't get a chance to watch of listen today, but is it the same guy that does fb and vb for them? bc he is good.

Impressed with how UND responded to a big deficit while being equally disgusted with now NAU responded to a big lead. Fun game to watch, though. If UND can keep the previous road losing streak monkey off their backs, I can see em making some noise in the Big Sky tourney.

NAU's announcer is a joy to listen to. His taking emails/texts from the fan base during the game makes for occasional comedic gold. He's a native midwesterner....St Cloud if my memory serves me.... and often speaks about growing up in MN. A bit of a homer in the fact that he gets excited and wants NAU to win but he's willing and capable of seeing the game both ways. NAU's web/tv-cast is high definition and a good portion of the staff working games are students majoring in electronic film/media. From watching Big Sky tv over the last few years, it seems NAU consistently has one of the better quality viewing experiences in the Big Sky.

I'll return to talk hoops before NAU's game in Grand Forks. I should've been on here earlier but it was a long week. Good luck, UND fans.

• Upvote 1

Nice video, Huff was in the right spot for the game winner cause Antwi's 10 foot jumper was about 3 feet short. What a great comeback, thats twice this year they have been down by over 22 points in the first half. The first time was Hawaii where we were down by 25 and had a shot at the buzzer to tie only to lose by 3, this time they completed the comeback. Great job by everyone in this one. Big game this Thursday, hopefully people will come out and watch this one.

I hadn't realized NAU plays both basketball and football in the same building. From that highlight video it looked cavernous with a lot of empty seats. It'd be interesting to see a comparison of teams who play both sports in the same venue and to take a look at their atmospheres for each. It obviously works for Syracuse at the Carrier Dome but I'm guess there aren't many other examples of great atmospheres in shared venues.