SiouxSports.com Forum

BTHC/NCHC

darell1976

Correct. 20 conference games in the Big Ten. This would definitely be a terrible year for the Big Ten if it were in play. Minnesota would be the only team in unless Wisconsin keeps up its current pace or a team other than Minnesota won the conference tournament. Most years the conference will probably end up getting 2 or 3 teams into the tournament. 4 would be damn near a miracle IMO. Don't forget, the NCHC won't ever look quite as strong as it does right now in the PWR either because all of those teams are going to be playing each other. When they play each other someone has to lose and some teams are going to have to be at the bottom of the conference. With that said I'd still expect an average of 3 or 4 NCHC teams in the NCAA's every year with the rare but possible occurrence of 5.

GFG, you actually have some pretty well-thought out opinions on here and offer up some valuable information like you did above, I mean, some real intelligence, which is great.

All of which begs the question...how on earth can you be a Gopher fan? :lol:

GFG, you actually have some pretty well-thought out opinions on here and offer up some valuable information like you did above, I mean, some real intelligence, which is great.

Speaking of Gopher fans Schloss just pounded Hammy. or as some would call it, PWND him... I must admit that I enjoyed his take...

Edited by Goon

Speaking of Gopher fans Schloss just pounded Hammy. or as some would call it, PWND him... I must admit that I enjoyed his take...

Yes, Schloss just tore that dbag from GopherPukeLive apart! Funny - the replies after that are "man, that's too long to read" or "here's a quarter". What a bunch of pukes...that was my first time on GopherPukeLive, now I have to go home and shower. Thanks a lot, Goon!

Yes, Schloss just tore that dbag from GopherPukeLive apart! Funny - the replies after that are "man, that's too long to read" or "here's a quarter". What a bunch of pukes...that was my first time on GopherPukeLive, now I have to go home and shower. Thanks a lot, Goon!

I am here to help.

Wow, that was brilliant work by Schlossman.

And I love Hammy's response...talking about how he's "heard" from other people about other issues, not the ones that the Herald has reported on. What a piece of work that guy is. He's always been good as a source of amusement. :D

Wow, that was brilliant work by Schlossman.

And I love Hammy's response...talking about how he's "heard" from other people about other issues, not the ones that the Herald has reported on. What a piece of work that guy is. He's always been good as a source of amusement. :D

And it's always scouts and professionals that he hears it from. There must be a scout in the Sioux locker room daily over the Hak tenure that relays this information to him. Or portraying students and hanging out with the hockey players away from the rink to get dirt.

And it's always scouts and professionals that he hears it from. There must be a scout in the Sioux locker room daily over the Hak tenure that relays this information to him. Or portraying students and hanging out with the hockey players away from the rink to get dirt.

I'm sure if a pretty woman prodded him over a cup of coffee he would tell her about his CIA missions, number of kills in Fallujah, and which pro scouts ask his advice.

• Upvote 1

hammy is an idiot that touts himself as an all-knowing entity of the UM program. hell, he insinuates he knows more of what's going on with the UND team than Brad. he says he talks with "advisers and scouts?" more like he follows parents around at high school games kissing their ass for information, then releases it online to make himself look like he's somehow a part of the program. what a stud.

• Upvote 1

hammy is an idiot that touts himself as an all-knowing entity of the UM program. hell, he insinuates he knows more of what's going on with the UND team than Brad. he says he talks with "advisers and scouts?" more like he follows parents around at high school games kissing their ass for information, then releases it online to make himself look like he's somehow a part of the program. what a stud.

He's kind of the Eklund of Gopher Hockey... (E2) or (E5),,,

:lol:

Because I'm usually a realistic person and I believe that being intelligent is very important in life. I have had the same impression about you, actually. Honestly, if you met me in person you'd see that I'm probably one of the most realistic, non-biased college hockey fans you'll ever meet, even though I do love the Gophers. If you're up for meeting at the Final Five just send me a PM and we'll work something out :D

:lol:

Because I'm usually a realistic person and I believe that being intelligent is very important in life. I have had the same impression about you, actually. Honestly, if you met me in person you'd see that I'm probably one of the most realistic, non-biased college hockey fans you'll ever meet, even though I do love the Gophers. If you're up for meeting at the Final Five just send me a PM and we'll work something out :D

Maybe he will invited you to the Hogsbreath get together, during the Final Five, but you're going to have to behave yourself.

• Upvote 1

Maybe he will invited you to the Hogsbreath get together, during the Final Five, but you're going to have to behave yourself.

Not even sure exactly what the Hogsbreath is. Never really read about it when its talked about here.

http://www.uscho.com...nkings/d-i-men/

Looking at the Latest Pairwise rankings, I looked at how future NCHC and Big 10 schools were doing this year. Here's what I found:

2. Minnesota (Big10)

3. Miami (NCHC)

7. W. Michigan (NCHC)

9. St. Cloud (NCHC)

10. N. Dakota (NCHC)

13. Denver (NCHC)

t21. Neb. Omaha (NCHC)

23. Wisconsin (Big10)

24. Ohio St. (Big 10)

Can someone explain to me how the Big 10 is going to be a better than the NCHC??!!

Can't forget Miami O.