SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSU Softball team playing hardball with law officers

SiouxVolley

Sorry, I don't care enough about what anonymous people on an internet chat site say to actually get pissed. Annoyed perhaps. But what I really have a problem understanding is why someone would take time out of their life to try and annoy a bunch of anonymous people on a sports fan web site for another school. I just think its sad. And 5 posts in a row?

Don't care but respond anyway? Hmmmm makes sense. Not. Annoyed but not pissed hmmmmmm your responses to my post beg to differ. Understanding why? Il'l help , I have an idiot alarm on my iPhone when you post. 5 in a row? Yep you can count. :)

Bohl is so self-absorbed that he can't go anywhere without the trophy? Or is it just that NDSU cares only about winning football titles and not about the well-being of the student athletes in ANY of their programs?

If I was a national title winning coach, I'd consider keeping it on my person.

If I was a national title winning coach, I'd consider keeping it on my person.

If I was a National Tile winning coach I would think it would bother me to have the media link a national title team to a voting fraud scandal. You think the media is going to be silent about that, especially if the Bison win next Saturday?

If I was a National Tile winning coach I would think it would bother me to have the media link a national title team to a voting fraud scandal. You think the media is going to be silent about that, especially if the Bison win next Saturday?

They should feel free to discuss whatever they want to discuss. I'd rather have them win and have the media talk about it than lose and have the media not talk about it.

Don't care but respond anyway? Hmmmm makes sense. Not. Annoyed but not pissed hmmmmmm your responses to my post beg to differ. Understanding why? Il'l help , I have an idiot alarm on my iPhone when you post. 5 in a row? Yep you can count. :)

You seem to miss a lot of words. I said I don't care ENOUGH to get pissed. And the part about understanding why doesn't make any sense. If you have an idiot alarm on your phone it must be going off constantly if it's anywhere near you.

You seem to miss a lot of words. I said I don't care ENOUGH to get pissed. And the part about understanding why doesn't make any sense. If you have an idiot alarm on your phone it must be going off constantly if it's anywhere near you.

The phone went off again. Speaking of not making sense. Find a mirror

My quote made Bisonville's preposterous thread. I feel so honored that they troll on here to copy what we say so they can bash it and the poster. Nothing else to talk about on Bville I guess.

• Upvote 1

My quote made Bisonville's preposterous thread. I feel so honored that they troll on here to copy what we say so they can bash it and the poster. Nothing else to talk about on Bville I guess.

If you can't see the hilarious irony in your post I won't take the time to point it out.

We should start a Bisonswille Fantasy League:

Have a draft using all bison athletes:

1 point: everytime a bison athlete on your team has a run in with the law (hint - draft football and softball players)

3 points: everytime you get a troll to refute/disclaim/point out the "facts" about something you posted on Siouxsports

5 points: everytime you get someone on bisonswille to quote you on bisonvwille

10 points: everytime you get someone to quote you on bisonswille under their preposterous thread

• Upvote 1

1 point: everytime a bison athlete on your team has a run in with the law (hint - draft football and softball players)

3 points: everytime you get a troll to refute/disclaim/point out the "facts" about something you posted on Siouxsports

10 points: everytime you get someone to quote you on bisonswille under their preposterous thread

You forgot -50 points for every time someone starts an NDSU thread on wiouxsports. Was that worth 3???? I hope so :)

Don't forget a plus 50 points for everyone when they post a new UND threa on BVILLE, there are plenty I those already over there.

We already have a BVille FL going on. I am up to 9 points!

Don't forget a plus 50 points for everyone when they post a new UND threa on BVILLE, there are plenty I those already over there.

We already have a BVille FL going on. I am up to 9 points!

Oh so you only do it cause Bisonville does it. I thought was to make all of you feel better about your teams cause you really have NOTHING to cheer for. (yes that's baiting for butt hockey ... 2001). I hope you r now up to 15 points. Ain't this fun?????

Oh so you only do it cause Bisonville does it. I thought was to make all of you feel better about your teams cause you really have NOTHING to cheer for. (yes that's baiting for butt hockey ... 2001). I hope you r now up to 15 points. Ain't this fun? ????

This is fun!! :p

I cannot WAIT until these two teams lock horns again!!! And I hope it's in the playoffs, so UND can make Scott Miller say "My, Oh, My" for totally different reasons. :devil:

That is his specialty! He has about 15 different inflections of "my oh my"....my favorites are dismay and disappointment. He is so aweful it is almost like he is a parody of a sports announcer.