SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSU Softball team playing hardball with law officers

SiouxVolley

We're in the BIG sky, not the Slummit, jerky. We don't name our teams after towns. Get it straight. Capiche? :)

The Big Sky sure looks dominant in basketball this year eh?

Regardless, all the nagging looks childish. Starting to come off as jealousy when you keep bringing up simple misdemeanors.

The Big Sky sure looks dominant in basketball this year eh?

Regardless, all the nagging looks childish. Starting to come off as jealousy when you keep bringing up simple misdemeanors.

All you guys can come back with is the whole "Men's Basketball RPI" response. There is more to a conference than that. The Scummit is just a dumping ground for teams that don't have better options. You guys would be better served in the MVC for all sports; that would really elevate your programs. It would be nice to get all the Dakota schools in there at some point, but it would take a lot more shuffling of teams to make it possible.

All you guys can come back with is the whole "Men's Basketball RPI" response. There is more to a conference than that. The Scummit is just a dumping ground for teams that don't have better options. You guys would be better served in the MVC for all sports; that would really elevate your programs. It would be nice to get all the Dakota schools in there at some point, but it would take a lot more shuffling of teams to make it possible.

So the strength of the conference in sports is unimportant? Of course it'd be great to be in the MVC. Very difficult conference to get into.

So the strength of the conference in sports is unimportant? Of course it'd be great to be in the MVC. Very difficult conference to get into.

I never said it wasn't. But besides Men's BB, what else is the Scummit good at? There is a reason why the Scummit is referring to schools by the cities in which they are located; nobody could figure out where these schools were. You don't see other conferences resorting to that.

I never said it wasn't. But besides Men's BB, what else is the Scummit good at? There is a reason why the Scummit is referring to schools by the cities in which they are located; nobody could figure out where these schools were. You don't see other conferences resorting to that.

That is great and all, what is the Big Sky so great at that the Summit is bad at? I won't say the Summit is some high-class league. The Big Sky isn't either.

What is the difference between UMKC and UNC? Zero.

How about IUPUI and WSU? Zero.

Just two conferences doing their thing, both are relatively similar. Lately, the Summit has been better as basketball. Idk about the other sports. I don't pay attention to every sport. But I do know that NDSU kicks *ss at track in the summit.

Yes, kicking in doors and starting fights, beating people sensless (UND LB a couple of years ago), a drug ring run in a house full of UND football players led by at least 3 players, who were dealing drugs including meth and steroids, is nothing compared to having the right to vote on a gay marriage amendment that didn't have a snowballs chance of passing in this state.

You do know this claim is libelous? Not even the initial charges that were brought against the players alleged this. In fact, only one of the players was found guilty of anything and that was possession of marijuana. If NDSU kicked every player off the team that had a marijuana possession charge they'd run out of players.

You do know this claim is libelous? Not even the initial charges that were brought against the players alleged this. In fact, only one of the players was found guilty of anything and that was possession of marijuana. If NDSU kicked every player off the team that had a marijuana possession charge they'd run out of players.

You expect anything more from an NDSU fan?

You do know this claim is libelous? Not even the initial charges that were brought against the players alleged this. In fact, only one of the players was found guilty of anything and that was possession of marijuana. If ANY COLLEGE FOOTBALL TEAM kicked every player off the team that had a marijuana possession charge they'd run out of players.

FIFY

Along for the ride are 1 (and maybe 2) FCS championship trophies.

Bohl is so self-absorbed that he can't go anywhere without the trophy? Or is it just that NDSU cares only about winning football titles and not about the well-being of the student athletes in ANY of their programs?

Bohl is so self-absorbed that he can't go anywhere without the trophy? Or is it just that NDSU cares only about winning football titles and not about the well-being of the student athletes in ANY of their programs?

Honest question: Do you actually believe some of this hatred you spew or is it a bit?

Honest question: Do you actually believe some of this hatred you spew or is it a bit?

Do you really believe that a normal person would want their school's national title trophy even mentioned in the same breath as a cop car? His post was absolute stupidity. If you NDSU fans wouldn't keep trying to talk up how great you think your football team is on a UND sports web site, we wouldn't have to try to bring you back to earth. And another nice effort to change the subject, which is about more NDSU athletes in trouble with the law. You must be a proud alum.

Do you really believe that a normal person would want their school's national title trophy even mentioned in the same breath as a cop car? His post was absolute stupidity. If you NDSU fans wouldn't keep trying to talk up how great you think your football team is on a UND sports web site, we wouldn't have to try to bring you back to earth. And another nice effort to change the subject, which is about more NDSU athletes in trouble with the law. You must be a proud alum.

If you would keep it to the facts, I would have nothing to say. Instead, you make subjective comments that are grossly false. Keep it to the facts and you won't hear from me.

Or is it just that NDSU cares only about winning football titles and not about the well-being of the student athletes in ANY of their programs?

So glad we have so many bison trolls on site to be fact checkers on a UND site for posting opinions and discussion about UND and community topics. That's the curse of being the Flagship University of a state and having fans from another school living in perpetual envy and with inferiority complexes. Their ongoing presence here just continues to support this.

• Upvote 2

If you would keep it to the facts, I would have nothing to say. Instead, you make subjective comments that are grossly false. Keep it to the facts and you won't hear from me.

Just trying to understand why an NDSU fan would project having the football coach taking the national title trophy in a police car. You realize that I was replying to a stupid NDSU fan reaction to a joke, don't you? No facts were involved in either side of the conversation. It would help you not overreact to statements like this if you and your friends just avoided a UND FAN SITE!

Just trying to understand why an NDSU fan would project having the football coach taking the national title trophy in a police car. You realize that I was replying to a stupid NDSU fan reaction to a joke, don't you? No facts were involved in either side of the conversation. It would help you not overreact to statements like this if you and your friends just avoided a UND FAN SITE!

BECAUSE it pisses u off. :).

And the stupid WhoND fan (ie YOU) reacted to a joke. Ironic huh?

Sorry, I don't care enough about what anonymous people on an internet chat site say to actually get pissed. Annoyed perhaps. But what I really have a problem understanding is why someone would take time out of their life to try and annoy a bunch of anonymous people on a sports fan web site for another school. I just think its sad. And 5 posts in a row?

By the way, thank you for admitting that you are nothing but a troll.

Trolling is an Internet slang term used to describe any Internet user behavior that is meant to intentionally anger or frustrate someone else. It is often associated with online discussions where users are subjected to offensive or superfluous posts and messages in order to provoke a response.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/trolling