SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSU Softball team playing hardball with law officers

SiouxVolley

grand forks is pretty well known for athletes being able to get away with petty crime. It was only a couple years ago football players were running around university ave kicking in fraternity doors and starting fights. No charges ever were filled and the UPD refused to even investigate after multiple events.

grand forks is pretty well known for athletes being able to get away with petty crime. It was only a couple years ago football players were running around university ave kicking in fraternity doors and starting fights. No charges ever were filled and the UPD refused to even investigate after multiple events.

I am sure NDSU police see the same thing and don't report it. We are talking about frauding the entire voting process of the state of ND. Not kicking frat doors. I see a little bit of a difference.

being in denial must be nice.

I am sure NDSU police see the same thing and don't report it. We are talking about frauding the entire voting process of the state of ND. Not kicking frat doors. I see a little bit of a difference.

your right, assault and vandalism is much worse than writing a name on a piece of paper.

being in denial must be nice.

your right, assault and vandalism is much worse than writing a name on a piece of paper.

A piece of paper? It's not a quiz it was a petition to get a law passed. I love how you and most Bison fans think its not serious it was just a petition.

To be fair, this happens in every college town, even the bigger ones. For example, several weeks ago a few drunk gopher hockey players unlawfully entered the houses of some of their neighbors. They didn't steal anything, they just made a commotion and tried to get the people to party with them. The residents weren't amused and told them to GTFO and called the cops. This just angered the gopher players, who then began shouting threats of violence at the residents. The cops sent the gopher hockey players home and no charges were filed.

Yes, kicking in doors and starting fights, beating people sensless (UND LB a couple of years ago), a drug ring run in a house full of UND football players led by at least 3 players, who were dealing drugs including meth and steroids, is nothing compared to having the right to vote on a gay marriage amendment that didn't have a snowballs chance of passing in this state.

Yes, kicking in doors and starting fights, beating people sensless (UND LB a couple of years ago), a drug ring run in a house full of UND football players led by at least 3 players, who were dealing drugs including meth and steroids, is nothing compared to having the right to vote on a gay marriage amendment that didn't have a snowballs chance of passing in this state.

Just keep making stuff up to make yourself feel better. And on Christmas, quite a generous soul you must be. Shouldn't you be in bed waiting for Santa? Or have you been such a bad boy this year that you are only expecting a lump of coal?

By the way, the North Dakota Legislature, the Attorney General and others seem to believe that forging petitions is a serious crime since it is already a Class A misdemeanor, and it may soon become a felony. It doesn't matter what Bison fans like you believe is important. Whether the issue had a chance to pass or not has nothing to do with it, it is still interfering with an election.

Your hockey players get their frozen shots out of their butts yet? Who payed for the hospital visit?

Whoever paid for the hospital visit, the incident resulted in players BEING SUSPENDED and missing games - How many games did the petition forgers sit out? How many quarters? How many practices? The issue is not kids getting into situations, but how the adults who are supposed to be in charge deal with the situation when it occurs and it appears that doing the right thing in this case took a back seat to the interests of the football program. This was a situation in which the university took a position of dismiss, downplay, and deny responsibility so that these precious assets would not be made unavailable. No matter where this happens it is shameful, but we all know it is difficult to do the right thing.

I think all three but at least two of two of them were acquitted or had their charges dropped. By the way unlike NDSU (aka Silo Tech) these three guys were not current players. Also the one conviction was for only possession. Nice try though. And if they were dealing steroids I'm sure the Bison players had them on speed dial. To show how ignorant Bison fans are that is not even what the petitions were for.

Well one player was suspended. I do find this thread a bit odd, both schools have had student athletes screw up in the past and both will have student athletes that will screw up in the future. Not sure why both sides continue to lob stones at each other while sitting in their glass houses.

Neither do I. It just goes around and around and around................

Your hockey players get their frozen shots out of their butts yet? Who payed for the hospital visit?

The insurance company. Who paid Quick to defend the Bison football players. A lawyer like this charges at least $300 an hour. The NCAA could never find out and Silo Tech knows this. It is called attorney client confidentiality. So better words we know they did not pay the ticket because none of them had the money to.

Are we talking about then ncaa tournament softball team or the bison`s NC football team? Im confused, what does this have to do with gFU.

I'd say mg2009, bison dan, and post #66 with FU fans going back 2+ years to compare the past year of FU athletics to UND. Keep revistiting history to justify your current situation is what brings it back to FU football. Whatever it takes to justify the actions at FU.