SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ CC

AZSIOUX

I watched the Denver-CC series on TV last week and Denver dominated the play, CC seems to be much like UND so far struggling to clear the defensive zone, they gave up 6 goals both nights to Denver and I think 6 and 4 this weekend to Yale and UNH, so we might be catching them at the right time, if we could sneak 3 or 4 points out of this series it would be huge.

I think UND will sweep Colorado College, Thorimbert hasn't looked good this season, Howe who I believe is the better of the two goalies has looked bad also. If Zane plays this weekend give him the start Friday and Clarke the start Saterday.

I'm calling sweep as well.

CC's goaltending has been awful. Then again, so has Saturday for UND.

I'll call a split.

^^^^^^…here is the explanation and answer to this series

UND generally struggles in Springs. More than 2 points is a bonus. Less than 2 points..."it's still early!"

IMO Berry needs to show why he was hired in these next 3 weekends.

• Upvote 1

If UND let's Rylan torch em like he did at the Ralph last yr., getting any points will not happen.

Everyone was so worried about the better brother Jaden too.... :lol:

This weekend will breed a bit of race horse hockey. Hopefully UND's defensemen can keep up.

Comment to all Berry detractors: Brad has more hockey knowledge in his pinky finger than all of us put together. To make comments that would seem to put yourself in a more knowledgeable position concerning hockey is laughable. I have worked with Brad and have known him since his playing days at UND. Believe me, if the D-men aren't performing up to the required standards in D1 hockey, Brad will get them there. It just might not be on the time-table that some posters feel is acceptable. If it's hard for any fan to watch the team in the early season, maybe those fans should just wait until January to begin their Sioux observations.

I know this is a fan forum, and all have a right to express their opinions, but I just couldn't let it go on any longer without adding MY two cents worth. We are ALL (at least I hope we are) wanting the best for the team, and I am confident that Brad's contributions will help the team toward success in the future.

• Upvote 1

Comment to all Berry detractors: Brad has more hockey knowledge in his pinky finger than all of us put together. To make comments that would seem to put yourself in a more knowledgeable position concerning hockey is laughable. I have worked with Brad and have known him since his playing days at UND. Believe me, if the D-men aren't performing up to the required standards in D1 hockey, Brad will get them there. It just might not be on the time-table that some posters feel is acceptable. If it's hard for any fan to watch the team in the early season, maybe those fans should just wait until January to begin their Sioux observations.

I know this is a fan forum, and all have a right to express their opinions, but I just couldn't let it go on any longer without adding MY two cents worth. We are ALL (at least I hope we are) wanting the best for the team, and I am confident that Brad's contributions will help the team toward success in the future.

If I may play devil's advocate here, Mike Guentzel was away from the Gopher program for 5 years but he made an immediate and obvious difference in the Gophers D last year. So if UND's defensive unit isn't performing up to par yet than I think Sioux fans have a right to be concerned and even critical of Berry up to this point.