SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ St. Cloud St.

AZSIOUX

Need to get bodies in front of Farragher. He sees it he stops it. UND won the season series 3-2 last year, but without him playing out of his mind a couple of times it could have been 5-0 for UND.

Split on the road. UND wins Friday night, SCSU rights the ship on Saturday.

PS: Will Hanowski play?

Need to get bodies in front of Farragher. He sees it he stops it. UND won the season series 3-2 last year, but without him playing out of his mind a couple of times it could have been 5-0 for UND.

Split on the road. UND wins Friday night, SCSU rights the ship on Saturday.

PS: Will Hanowski play?

Last 10 years in St. Cloud per Schloss, UND is winless (0-6-4) on Fridays and undefeated (10-0-0) on Saturdays. Goes against this year's trend.

I think a split is a given though.

Knight, Rowney and Easy Mac need to step up offensively. Kristo has been dynamic as has Rocco. Been getting good minutes from Gaarder and some freshman, but Knight and Rowney specifically need to start burying their grade A chances.

Last 10 years in St. Cloud per Schloss, UND is winless (0-6-4) on Fridays and undefeated (10-0-0) on Saturdays. Goes against this year's trend.

I think a split is a given.

Was just gonna bring that up and how it is about the opposite of what has happened this year, I'm gonna say we get the sweep this weekend in a couple close low scoring games. The key will be to make Farragher uncomfortable and be better in finishing around the net.

I think a split is a given though.

Knight, Rowney and Easy Mac need to step up offensively. Kristo has been dynamic as has Rocco. Been getting good minutes from Gaarder and some freshman, but Knight and Rowney specifically need to start burying their grade A chances.

Ahhh......good call sir. UND loses Friday, rebounds on Saturday to right the ship. :lol:

Actually the SCSU Booster Club is very welcoming. Sioux fans are invited to their pre-game social usually Saturday afternoon - need to check their website for time and location - it's called the Center Ice Club I believe. Have a little empathy they don't have the facility, the history or the recruiting muscle that UND has. They are a perpetual center dweller and probably worse in the new conference.

Always wonder what had happened if Mike Lee ended up at UND. Would Eidsness or Dell never seen the light of day in Grand Forks?

Mike Lee never played great against UND, but it took that Farragher one game to beat Lee. Got to get to him early and don't let his confidence build.

Always wonder what had happened if Mike Lee ended up at UND. Would Eidsness or Dell never seen the light of day in Grand Forks?

Mike Lee never played great against UND, but it took that Farragher one game to beat Lee. Got to get to him early and don't let his confidence build.

Mike Lee didn't come here because Eidsness already committed by that time, and he wanted to play right away as a true freshman, so he took SCSU's offer. If Lee would have deferred two years, I'm guessing Dell wouldn't have came here.