SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2012/13 (non UND Hockey)

AZSIOUX

Watching Michigan State vs. Penn State on BTN......talk about taking a step back next season in their new league as far as level of competition goes. The gophers shouldn't lose a game on their big ten schedule.

Well....maybe Wisconsin will get them once out of four games. You heard it here first, Minnesota wins the big ten hockey conference next season.

Watching Michigan State vs. Penn State on BTN......talk about taking a step back next season in their new league as far as level of competition goes. The gophers shouldn't lose a game on their big ten schedule.

Well....maybe Wisconsin will get them once out of four games. You heard it here first, Minnesota wins the big ten hockey conference next season.

Maybe for the next season the Gophers will have a cakewalk, but Penn State is on track to become a power in college hockey.

They drew 19000 for a game in Philadelphia, they filled the Consol arena in Pittsburgh, and tremendous alumni loyalty means fan support which means money. Which in college sports, follow the Benjamins and you'll find the winners.

The new "state of hockey" is about to be Pennsylvania.

You heard it here first, Minnesota wins the big ten hockey conference next season.

In other bold predictions, I've got the NY Yankees winning the AL East this year, the Miami Heat going to the NBA Finals, and the 49ers vs the Ravens in next weeks Super Bowl.

The Big 10 should be owned by Minnesota next season...easily.

-I can't believe that Maine swept BC. You know that BC will be ready to roll by the playoffs though.

-WMU sweeps Mich. I want Michigan's streak to be over, so I like to follow their losses. :) Former Sioux Mike Cichy had three assists in the win for WMU.

-UMN rebounds for a split with MSUM.

-UNO sweeps BSU with a 2-1 win. Archibald and Zombo with the two goals for UNO.

-Next weeks opponent, UW, sweeps UAA at home.

In the national scoring race, Walters had one assist, Leblanc had one assist, and Knight had one goal/one assist.

The Maine sweep of BC is all the more impressive to anyone who has seen Maine play live this year. Most games, they look like a high school team out there. I'm curious to know if Maine suddenly played that amazing or if BC really played that poorly. Most likely, it was a weird combination of both.

-I can't believe that Maine swept BC. You know that BC will be ready to roll by the playoffs though.

Why will they be ready to roll while a Sioux team facing similar adversity is apparently set to mail the rest f the season in?

Michigan's done. D-O-N-E done.

I have a feeling that the Red Baron is about to be Gasparini'd out the door at Michigan.

Step away from the ledge, Michigan.

Good luck finding somebody better.

Maybe the Athletic Director thinks he could do a better job?

Red can't go out on the ice and score goals and stop pucks.

Longest NCAA streak, and you want to fire the coach?!?!?!?!??!

etc.

etc.